Sign in to follow this  
James Kent

Does anyone really feel we will get our miracle?

I don''t think I have ever felt so depressed and dejected about Norwich. I think we have really blown it. So many chances to save ourselves. Blackpool(away), Ipswich(away), Sheffield Wednesday(home), Reading(home). How many chances d you need.

I don''t think we deserve a favour from Plymouth relegation is our own fault. Honestly I think our chances are gone and we will be relegated. But nonetheless I will be going to Charlton to witness the possible lowest day in the clubs history for 50 years.

I am hoping for a miracle, but I can''t see us getting it.

Sad to say but I agree - it''s almost like we have to get relegated to have a chance of starting with a clean slate.Good luck at the match Jim.

I don''t think so Jim. We don''t deserve one anyway. 2 chances on target at home last night. I think the players wanted the 90 minutes up as soon as possible didn''t you? They''re spent, we''re spent, no ideas, no creativity. Time to go.

Plymouth better save us or Sunday will be a waste of time, money and effort. I really don''t know why i''m still going... other than the fact i can''t sell the ticket back, my mate won''t let me.

Only been supporting a few years and soon i get to see possibly our lowest point. Yay....

Must be hell for those who''ve been fans for their whole life.

Dont think it really matters what Plymouth do because we wont beat Charlton , we deserve to go down as we are without any doubt one of the 3 worst sides in the league . For me the hardest thing to take is the fact that its been so clear this was what was going to happen for at least the last 3 years and absolutely nothing has been done to stop it . If  the miracle did happen it would be more of the same next year , carry on Gunny , another squad made up of 3rd rate loanees , because our Board just dont learn , you only have to look at their managerial appointments to see that , each one worse than the one before.

i think, just to round off the season, Plymouth will be 3-0 up at half time and we will be 0-0 with Charlton

knowing we need to win, we''ll lose 4-0 in 2nd half

Well I think we have only drawn 0-0 once this season so it must be time for another one!

The omens say it will be 0-0

Rubbish result for us, one we have only had once before this season - against Barnsley!

[quote user="olej"]lets be realistic, when was the last time we drew 0-0.[/quote]

you''re right, Barnsley away last Sept was last goaless game - shows how unpredictably cr*p we are

[quote user="Jim Kent"]I don''t think I have ever felt so depressed and dejected about Norwich. I think we have really blown it. So many chances to save ourselves. Blackpool(away), Ipswich(away), Sheffield Wednesday(home), Reading(home). How many chances d you need. I don''t think we deserve a favour from Plymouth relegation is our own fault. Honestly I think our chances are gone and we will be relegated. But nonetheless I will be going to Charlton to witness the possible lowest day in the clubs history for 50 years. I am hoping for a miracle, but I can''t see us getting it.[/quote]

There is no way we will beat Charlton. We don''t deserve the miracle and even if it happens and we survive we are only postponing the inevitable for a year. We had the miracle last year don''t forget. This club is on its knees and without a serious investor we can''t recover. Unless we spend money we won''t come back and we have no money to spend.We can place our hopes in the academy but that takes years to produce one or two players - and whether we can keep the academy going in league one is uncertain anyway. We can only hope that in League One we find our true level and don''t keep plummeting.

[quote user="Loan City Fc "]Dont think it really matters what Plymouth do because we wont beat Charlton , we deserve to go down as we are without any doubt one of the 3 worst sides in the league . For me the hardest thing to take is the fact that its been so clear this was what was going to happen for at least the last 3 years and absolutely nothing has been done to stop it . If  the miracle did happen it would be more of the same next year , carry on Gunny , another squad made up of 3rd rate loanees , because our Board just dont learn , you only have to look at their managerial appointments to see that , each one worse than the one before.
[/quote]

Agree with all of that.

No way will we beat Charlton and it would be an injustice if a miracle does happen on Sunday. 

There is a chance.  There is a chance of 6 possible results oer the two games which means statistically there is a abou a 17%.  Will it happen...it might there is no way anyone can say it wont...we just have to wait and hope

Well, as an Argyle supporter I reckon we will do Barnsley 2-0 for you and you''ll sneak past Charlton 2-1. Hope so, anyway. See you at Home Park next season, eh? All the best Canaries!

COYG[Y]

Haha thanks sebanelli, but I don''t see it happening.  I think Charlton will turn us over whatever the result in your match.