Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Dear Mr Doncaster.....

When we are relegated on Sunday, I assume, you''ll be taking an imediate and massive wage cut, as we can''t afford your inflated high wages in League 1 (third division)

Nah, thought not![:S]

Did I hear that he is on 180k for his troubles?

If so, this figure is a joke.

Doesn''t an MP get around 45k a year? + second home expenses!

180k for what?

cheers

If there is any justice, he will be getting the sack not just a paycut!

Resign, Doomcaster, you are not wanted here anymore!

What do you lot expect. He''ll leave and we''ll get a nice new executive who''ll say hang on there''s load of money really. Lets go get them good players. He balances the book with the resources he is given.

[quote user="Hardhouse44"]What do you lot expect. He''ll leave and we''ll get a nice new executive who''ll say hang on there''s load of money really. Lets go get them good players. He balances the book with the resources he is given.

[/quote]

A 50%  reduction in his wage, for the brand failure he represents!

Who in their right mind would want to shell out £16/£18 on listening our CE speak,  when during his tenure has (probably by then) brought relegation to     Div 3 with massive debts?

I heard he was planning to change his name by deed poll.  to sadim no he isn''t changing religion ,  it is quite simply  he has had the opposite effect to what MIDAS did. 

sorry [:$]

[quote user="koimatsuba"]

Did I hear that he is on 180k for his troubles?

If so, this figure is a joke.

Doesn''t an MP get around 45k a year? + second home expenses!

180k for what?

cheers

[/quote]

.....and the rest! MPs get paid about £62,000 a year, then add on their little perks (second homes, travelling, wining''n''dining, employing family members, etc, etc.).

I could get Norwich City relegated for a lot less than 18k a year. How about 50k?

Yep he is on £180k + £10k a year paid into his pension pot + the 20% the government adds to his pension pot!

Nice little earner for somebody who is in charge of a failing and crumbling empire!

[quote user="K Lo"]I could get Norwich City relegated for a lot less than 18k a year. How about 50k?[/quote]

Anyone who thinks that 50 is less than 18 would not get the job in the first place.

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"]

[quote user="K Lo"]I could get Norwich City relegated for a lot less than 18k a year. How about 50k?[/quote]

Anyone who thinks that 50 is less than 18 would not get the job in the first place.

[/quote]

That''s known as prudence with ambition tempered with spin.

But you expect that from Del''s boy! Cost 18 guv do it for 50 no qustion must be asked.

Sadly, he doesn''t strike me as the type of bloke who would admit to failure and fall on the sword unless he had something even more lucrative lined up. Even more sadly, I suspect he''s on a watertight contract drawn up my himself (he is a lawyer don''t forget) and it would cost us an arm and a leg if we decided we no longer need his services. The fact is I suspect we would have to pay him off with money we just don''t have. What a miserable state of affairs. Is football the only business where you get a huge payoff for failing? No wonder soccer finances are in such a bad state. 

As a soccer club we should be in this postion, the fact is we stand behind 25000 every game, saying what great support we have, but for 4 years the club has been indecline, most fans have seen it, but the board feel what they are doing is right, and contiune to dig the hole......

We really are in serious sh+t, and only a few will stand up and be counted! sad Really, but i remeber when the fan base dropped off to 14000 every game, i fear the same will happen, these people who come for a day out, will not continue when we entertain the likes of hartlepool and grimsby.........