Sign in to follow this  
Tetteys Jig

in 5 years?

wonder where we''ll be? In Bradfords shoes, or Man City''s?! Maybe just coasting between league 1 and the Championship still. Who knows!Confused [8-)]

[quote user="the artist formerly known as VIYAG"]Just promoted and sturggling in the Championship. I think we will be a Leeds[/quote]If we do not convert this debacle within the club into an opportunity to correct everything that is wrong, then we are more likely to do an Oxford !!!

It depends whether a two tier Premiership has become a reality by then.  If it has, we have absolutely no chance of being part of it barring an immediate takeover by an ambitious and wealthy new owner with plenty of nous and a certain amount of luck. 

We have only the tiniest window of opportunity.  Speculation about a two tier Premiership is growing.  It isn''t going to go away and new investors won''t be interested unless there''s a chance of getting into it.  It may already be too late.

The alternative is part time semi-pro football at best.  At worst the club could die.

[quote user="the artist formerly known as VIYAG"]Just promoted and sturggling in the Championship. I think we will be a Leeds[/quote]Do you think we''ll follow that route financially? I see us being something of a Forest...