Sign in to follow this  
rjwc22

Plymouth to be respective....

Teams always say this sort of cr*p. Plymouth can be as respective as they like but the truth is they are sh*t at home anyway and have nothing to play for. I would be utterly amazed if they beat Barsnley and I don''t think we will beat Charlton anyway!

Hard to say with these here Scots.

I think Plymouth will beat them but we will fail to beat the addicks.

I do not see Barnsley getting the win , but then again I do not see us getting one either.

Will be a repeat of the feeling after the Fulham game if Plymouth win and we lose

with this article and the "plymouth''s final day promise" piece today we really are taking the clutching at straws to an extreme. Does anyone seriously think that we can rely on Plymouth, whom we made safe from relegation on monday night to beat Barnsley, whilst we have to beat Charlton?

We''re down and we deserve to be down, the league table doesn''t lie.

We''ve been let down, and if by some miracle we escape it will only serve to allow us to escape the burning truths about the way the club is run for another season.

What a cheery little post.

We are not in fact down and do in fact have a chance to survive, however slim.

[quote user="rjwc22"]

Hard to say with these here Scots.

I think Plymouth will beat them but we will fail to beat the addicks.

[/quote]My thoughts exactly, it''s all meaningless if we don''t beat Charlton!

[quote user="End of the Roedent"]with this article and the "plymouth''s final day promise" piece today we really are taking the clutching at straws to an extreme. Does anyone seriously think that we can rely on Plymouth, whom we made safe from relegation on monday night to beat Barnsley, whilst we have to beat Charlton? We''re down and we deserve to be down, the league table doesn''t lie. We''ve been let down, and if by some miracle we escape it will only serve to allow us to escape the burning truths about the way the club is run for another season.[/quote]

So very true, we have had 45 games to get ourselves into a position where we don''t have to rely on other teams, and we have failed.

The way things stand next season isnt going to be much better whatever division we find ourselves in.