Sign in to follow this  
Helsinki canary

the 15 or 20% refund on next season tickets

[quote user="Croydon Canary"]Any season ticket holder who doesn,t wave the 15% refund option is a discrace in my view.[/quote]

You''re having a giraffe!  The bloody club should be glad they''ve got 18000 renewals given the crap we''ve had to witness over the last three seasons and that we''re not all asking for a 100% refund!

Why  15% or 20%, I  cant remember what the club said, is  it 15% for certain tickets and 20% for others, or was it said a  refund in the order of 15% to 20%  would  be given. If it`s the latter then it will  undoubtedly be 15%. Watch out of the small print, might end up being even smaller!

[quote user="Croydon Canary"]Any season ticket holder who doesn,t wave the 15% refund option is a discrace in my view.[/quote]

Oh that''s good.....

I''ll quite happily wave my refund.......in the faces of our hopeless Board of Directors.

By the way you didn''t mean waive by any chance did you ?

If anyone does that it really would be a disgrace........

I can''t believe fans wouldn''t take the refund. Why let Smith & Gunn just waste it?

Add me to the disgrace list too.  If you think it''s a disgrace to drive from Essex for every home game and go to a few away games too and still do it after watching this dross we have played this season.

I worked out I have done over 7000 this season watching the Canaries so yes I am going to take my £60-£80 back for the hundreds of pounds I have spent this year watching an inept team with inept managers.

Hell if I care about being called a disgrace, I will be asking for my money back.  Had the gaggle known as the board been more careful stewards of the club it''s finances and shown more ambition with what they have had, then I wouldn''t. But as it is they haven''t and my needs are greater at the moment.  As the credit crunch has biten in to everybody, they are dam lucky to that many renewals and perhaps more lucky to have mine [:D]BTW.. why is it a disgrace.

They will not be getting my money either ! I paid good money for years of season tickets to watch the demise of the club I love .... while the board fritters away the resourses. I was upfront with renewing my ticket for next year whatever league we are in , that ïn itself shows more support than some person claiming it to be a disgrace for being a "mug punter " and giving a  rightful rebate back to the people who got us into this mess in the first place. If they do not now have a large amount of cancellations of season tickets , the board should  consider themselves very lucky !!

ANYWAY .........................the board should go now !!!!  

[quote user="thefutureisyellow"]Why  15% or 20%, I  cant remember what the club said, is  it 15% for certain tickets and 20% for others, or was it said a  refund in the order of 15% to 20%  would  be given. If it`s the latter then it will  undoubtedly be 15%. Watch out of the small print, might end up being even smaller![/quote]

I think it''s a 20% refund if you renewed with the first renewal date, and 15% if you renewed after. 

[quote user="TerryTibbs"]I would not be surprised if the board decide to issue it as a rebate for the following season.

[/quote]

If they try that it will be an act of terminal stupidity.  It will push more people over the edge and they''ll cancel altogether. 

Are they that stupid?  I do hope so . . . [;)]