Sign in to follow this  
Gingembre

Disgusting - I cannot believe they are charging a fiver.....

Sorry if this has already been posted but I am in disbelief that i read the ''family'' club are going to charge fans to watch the live link on Sunday.Have they no shame when it comes to fleecing the fans....I think all of you who have purchased for next season should be let in free then any else spare over to casual fans.  Go along and get your tickets until they''re all gone, then ticket only on Sunday - how easy was that to arrange??

**walks away shaking his head**

Ya know I have a feeling that those of us who choose to rail against stuff like this may be spending energy which would be better directed elsewhere...? If any place opens to the public, someone has to clean it, man the doors, manage security, distribute tickets, set up the live feed, advertise it and so on.

My point is a minor one, but if it costs to stage it - is a fiver too much to cover those costs?

If the club saw a free ticket to this event as an appropriate olive branch at this time and promoted it as such, we''d be up in arms about what a meaningless gesture it was. You want the caretaker to run the broom round on his day off then cough up your coins.

Yeah i agree completely, I wont be going due to being in exile, but i was surprised to see this.

Maybe the club could cover the Carrow Road overheads whilst we sit and watch the club sink into League One?

[quote user="Gingembre"]Sorry if this has already been posted but I am in disbelief that i read the ''family'' club are going to charge fans to watch the live link on Sunday.
Have they no shame when it comes to fleecing the fans....I think all of you who have purchased for next season should be let in free then any else spare over to casual fans. 

Go along and get your tickets until they''re all gone, then ticket only on Sunday - how easy was that to arrange??

**walks away shaking his head**
[/quote]

Five pounds is cheap, you should be paying at least twenty five pounds.