Sign in to follow this  
canaryfan68

Where is Mick Dennis now?

Where is the man Dennis now after he had a go at fans for scaring Roeders family the night he was just about shown the door after the Charlton game. Is he going to say that we are still run the way a football club should be and that he would hate us to be another Chelsea! Did you leave in that early car with Delia in it last night?

Can''t wait to see when Barcelona want to come and play us at Carrow road.

So far up Delia''s rear end that he''s lost all sense of communication with any other human being.

I''m sure he''ll pop up on Monday once we''ve been relegated telling Sky Sports News all about us terrible fans and how Delia is being unfairly treated!

[quote user="canaryfan68"]

Where is the man Dennis now after he had a go at fans for scaring Roeders family the night he was just about shown the door after the Charlton game. Is he going to say that we are still run the way a football club should be and that he would hate us to be another Chelsea! Did you leave in that early car with Delia in it last night?

Can''t wait to see when Barcelona want to come and play us at Carrow road.

[/quote]

Dennis is a good journalist (if such a thing exists) - he wrote a good colour piece.

The wonderful thing about journalism is that when you write a piece the "masses" like they love you and when the "masses" don''t like they don''t love you.

At your best you write it anyway.  Probably like a message board come to think of it.

[;)]

[quote user="Buckethead"]I got the impression reading his article today that he''s in (or has been very recently in) Africa.

[/quote]

Shame, I''d have got a friend of mine who''s holidaying out there, to superglue two tusks onto Dick Mennis''s cheeks (facial or butt, not bothered either way) then dump him in the African bush - and tell a passing gang of ruthless and wayward Ivory Hunters - that there''s rich pickings, over in that there scrub......

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

[quote user="Buckethead"]I got the impression reading his article today that he''s in (or has been very recently in) Africa.

[/quote]

Shame, I''d have got a friend of mine who''s holidaying out there, to superglue two tusks onto Dick Mennis''s cheeks (facial or butt, not bothered either way) then dump him in the African bush - and tell a passing gang of ruthless and wayward Ivory Hunters - that there''s rich pickings, over in that there scrub......

[/quote]

......Or, in a kinda Dr Doolittle style - softly whisper into a meandering sexually frustrated Bull Elephant - that there was a frisky and willing ''in season'' female absolutely gagging for it.....over in that there scrub.....

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

......Or, in a kinda Dr Doolittle style - softly whisper into a meandering sexually frustrated Bull Elephant - that there was a frisky and willing ''in season'' female absolutely gagging for it.....over in that there scrub.....

[/quote][:D][:D]All of a Sudan I''d love Togo to Africa but since I Congo myself I wonder....Kenya get your mate to go for the latter scenario as Ivory much suspect this would be a much more Masai way to get rid of Dick Menace if you get my Drift?

[quote user="astrodyne"]Blimeny - thats a bit raucous.....[/quote]Raucous Drift do you mean? My great great great grandfather ''Broomhead'' won a VC there.

[Got three VC''s myself but that was in the ''Nam and I don''t like to talk about it as makes the flashbacks start again].

I think our CE Mr Doncaster should go to Africa and apply for an equity card.....He could be the new Rhino Neil.......

Mick Dennis is a grade A tw*t! and i hope he is happy with his unflagging support of the board when we run out at Olddham next season.

jas :)

Ah yes, our very own Lord Haw Haw,

“Norwich calling, Norwich calling”

Let’s not forget he ended up on the end of a rope and hung as a traitor and perhaps when finally Smith and Jones finally depart we never hear from the abhorrent Mick Dennis ever again.