Sign in to follow this  
Brian Gunns Hair

Hugh Jackmen - Potential Investor

NO HE''S NOT!!!!! just because he was on soccer am saying he supports City all of a sudden he''s going to invest millions!

Why would he invest??? I know he''s a fan simply because his family lived here once upon a time. However, he''s hardly a passionate fan who attends regularly!!

HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaThis is NEVER going to happen, I bet he doesn''t have enough money for that anyway.What a joke.

[quote user="PhatCanary"]NO HE''S NOT!!!!! just because he was on soccer am saying he supports City all of a sudden he''s going to invest millions![/quote]

Okay carm down PhatCanary. I heard it as a Rumour, a RUMOUR, Okay!!!

[quote user="Brian Gunns Hair"]

Have heard Rumours that Hugh Jackman, the star of Xmen is set looking to invest in Norwich City.

Just a Rumour. Hope he can invest though.

[/quote]

Without a doubt, this is the best one yet! LMFAO[:D]

[quote user="PhatCanary"]NO HE''S NOT!!!!! just because he was on soccer am saying he supports City all of a sudden he''s going to invest millions![/quote]

[/quote]

I''ll calm down when my football club stops living on rumours and bullsh*t, not having a pop at you fella just sick of nothing real ever happening at this club!

[quote user="PhatCanary"][quote user="Brian Gunns Hair"]

[/quote]

I''ll calm down when my football club stops living on rumours and bullsh*t, not having a pop at you fella just sick of nothing real ever happening at this club!

[/quote]

Cool okay. Without Rumours in football anyway, when not watching a match football would be completly boaring!!

A few people were talking about it at the ground on Monday night. Just thought i would post it.

[/quote]BGH… unless you happened to be in the boardroom it has no relevance at all does it?One of mates said that he saw a bloke that looked like Bill Gates leaving Carrow Road so "he must be investing"… it wasn''t, it was just a bloke with a slightly geeky haircut, fawn v-neck and a pair of thick-rimmed specs.

Did anyone actually see the clip of him on SoccerAM??

It was obviously a set-up! He was reading off a screen and taking the mickey!!

Personally, i cant believe the amount of press this has got! One of the Norwich papers even wrote a whole column on it!! Made me crack up laughing!!

But shows how desperate we really are for investment...[:(]

Oh my god this is just to funny![quote user="Brian Gunns Hair"]

Have heard Rumours that Hugh Jackman, the star of Xmen is set looking to invest in Norwich City.

Just a Rumour. Hope he can invest though.

[/quote]

He''s mentioned us before. I think he is a Norwich fan as he has family from the area but i doubt he''s that into his football! The soccer a.m. bit did sound scripted though! no chance re the investment - I would suggest is a mischievous wind-up based on the soccer a.m. interview last saturday!

[quote user="drunkunmunkey"]

Did anyone actually see the clip of him on SoccerAM??

It was obviously a set-up! He was reading off a screen and taking the mickey!!

Personally, i cant believe the amount of press this has got! One of the Norwich papers even wrote a whole column on it!! Made me crack up laughing!!

But shows how desperate we really are for investment...[:(]

[/quote]

Clearly he isn''t actually going to invest, but there''s more to it than that Soccer AM thing:

See here

[quote user="Andy Larkin"][quote user="Brian Gunns Hair"]

A few people were talking about it at the ground on Monday night. Just thought i would post it.

[/quote]

BGH… unless you happened to be in the boardroom it has no relevance at all does it?

One of mates said that he saw a bloke that looked like Bill Gates leaving Carrow Road so "he must be investing"… it wasn''t, it was just a bloke with a slightly geeky haircut, fawn v-neck and a pair of thick-rimmed specs.
[/quote]

Are you sure, I thought it was him he had a little intel pentium badge on his right shoulder and when he dropped a £50 note on the floor he didn''t bother to pick it up.