Sign in to follow this  
Stephen Hawkings Football Boots

FAO 3600 going to charlton

Get behind the team, or stay away. If you aint going to get behind the team we dont want you there. sell your ticket to one of the hundreds of people that do want to be there.

It doesnt matter whether you think we''re down or not, we have to win the game and to do that we need to get behind what ever team is put out and give 100% backing, no moaning and groaning.

Most of our players are confidence players and need our support!

Lol.

I suggest, pal, that each fan is entitled to behave how they want on Sunday - within the limit of the law.

How exactly did our excellent support help last night?

Exactly. Im going, god knows why. And yeah, im gonna support thenem, i''ll sing my heart out for them, i''ll do whatever I can to help them get a win. However, if it comes to the near the end of the match, and like yesterday, our fantastic support has got them no where, I think everyone has the right to act how they want, and to be as irritated as they wish.

I doubt that many are even going to bother now...I''m not going. Thank god.I haven''t said that about many football matches - i have about this one.Last day of the season, away from home, with that much pressure?We''re doomed. And that''s from an optimistic viewpoint.I could hardly blame the fans if they were quiet, especially if they saw last nights game.

[quote user="olej"]Most of our players are incompetent players[/quote]

Fixed.

Seriously, I''ll do what I like Sunday (within reason), thanks. I don''t think anybody on here will appreciate some no-mark forum user telling them what to do. How will you feel if people start singing anti-board songs? I take it you''d be disgusted as it isn''t supporting the team [8-)]

If I do go it will be with the express purpose of venting some fury at anyone from the club I can get within shouting distance of. Yes I will support the team but unless it looks like the miracle is genuinely on I will also be putting my point accross loud and clear!

I am happy to support the team at the team but if we begin putting in some woeful performance or results go against us I will vent my frustrations. I refuse to clap the players after the game if we have gone down although I am worrying that too many people will

All hail to olej, get a life - it''s a free country - you expect us to all sit quietly and applaud if we get relegated? I''m sure we won''t act like wild idiots but I''m sure many people will be voicing their opinions to the board if we are heading down!

I do agree, however, that during that 90 minutes we stay united for the team - but I don''t appreciate being ordered about.

[quote user="Mushroom"]All hail to olej, get a life - it''s a free country - you expect us to all sit quietly and applaud if we get relegated? I''m sure we won''t act like wild idiots but I''m sure many people will be voicing their opinions to the board if we are heading down! I do agree, however, that during that 90 minutes we stay united for the team - but I don''t appreciate being ordered about.[/quote]

I may well act like a wild idiot actually if we go down!

[quote user="olej"]Get behind the team, or stay away. If you aint going to get behind the team we dont want you there. sell your ticket to one of the hundreds of people that do want to be there.

It doesnt matter whether you think we''re down or not, we have to win the game and to do that we need to get behind what ever team is put out and give 100% backing, no moaning and groaning.

Most of our players are confidence players and need our support![/quote]Ok, here''s a bargaining point with you. We will do just as you say… and in return when Delia makes her way towards you at the end of the game, pour all of the aggression and anger you appear to have stored up, at her. Leave her in no uncertain terms that you, and all of the people with you, have had enough of her… and prudence… and ambition!DO NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, EMBARRASS US AGAIN LIKE YOU DID AT THE TOILET BY APPLAUDING HER!  [:$]How''s that for a deal?

Voicing your opion is a dnagerous game, as we did at the end of the reading game and got linched by fellow Norwich fans. There is still alot of support for delia!!

I guess its very nieave to come on here and say get behind the team....WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK WE DO EVERY GAME!!!!

im Not fan of delia and co, and i will voice my opinion,. they have turned this club into a joke and to think people cheered the team after we lost is beyond me, but like many more have said you are intitled to your opinion.....

Olej, people choose to support the team in different ways, you have to remember. And going to a football match isn''t just about singing, some people prefer to take in the atmosphere and analyse the game.

Myself though, i will be going to Charlton and i will be singing my heart out. If we go down, then people will react in different ways. God knows how i''ll react! It all depends on the amount of Alcohol in my system.

[quote user="olej"]Get behind the team, or stay away. If you aint going to get behind the team we dont want you there. sell your ticket to one of the hundreds of people that do want to be there. It doesnt matter whether you think we''re down or not, we have to win the game and to do that we need to get behind what ever team is put out and give 100% backing, no moaning and groaning. Most of our players are confidence players and need our support![/quote]

No wonder the clubs in a mess with arseholes like you backing the rotten regime up!

First wizard, its a shame but its true, it was always doomcaster way to fill the ground, regardless off the heart to the club!

I cant belive as a Norwich fan i was asulted due to not liking our board!, this is what we have come to!!! sad times....its digusting to think people can support the board, even though they have taken us to finacial runion and our worst season for 50 years!!

Too be fair Wiz, it''s not the players. No, wait, it is.The club is in the position it deserves to be. It has been poorly run, poorly managed and poorly equipt for too long now, and now we are paying the price.

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="olej"]Get behind the team, or stay away. If you aint going to get behind the team we dont want you there. sell your ticket to one of the hundreds of people that do want to be there. It doesnt matter whether you think we''re down or not, we have to win the game and to do that we need to get behind what ever team is put out and give 100% backing, no moaning and groaning. Most of our players are confidence players and need our support![/quote]

No wonder the clubs in a mess with arseholes like you backing the rotten regime up!

[/quote]

Poor guy!![:(] What did he do to deserve that comment[:^)]

Are you gonna be a Lounge Wizard on Sunday for the beam back[:^)]

[quote user="AJ"]Too be fair Wiz, it''s not the players. No, wait, it is.

The club is in the position it deserves to be. It has been poorly run, poorly managed and poorly equipt for too long now, and now we are paying the price.
[/quote]

Exactly, couldnt have put it any better really.

Yeah, I''m with you on this olej. How is the travelling support giving up before the final whistle any different from the team giving up exactly ?

Despite the current owners, management, players this is our club; all the aforementioned can change but the love of your club doesn''t.

If there''s something that needs to be said, and by Christ there is! -for NCFC''s sake, say it after it doesn''t/can''t affect our League status

.....and I think that''s after the final whistle isn''t it?

All the ''I''ve paid my money I''ll say what I like'' babies are missing the point. Yes it''s kind of a free country (albeit with no constitution) but given Sunday''s context and what is at stake, what would you expect of a ''supporter'' playing their part in supporting their team?

and no, it''s got nothing to do with who currently owns/plays for/manages the club....     ....city-til-I-die ?   or is it really until it gets a bit difficult, predictable, sad, desperate.etc

The thing with footy is that sometimes the unexpected happens, why not give your all, like you expect those playing in the yellow & green to do ???

Just a thought.

Final whistle, say what you like...before that, get behind your club.

Tin hat on,... que the usual suspects

Of course if we go 2-0 and are playing shit then people have every right to vent their frustration, but all im saying is that you give the guys a chance and dont get on their backs after one bad pass or one bit of incompetence from otseombor as he and a few others are bad enough without people getting on thier backs

I think point is, if you make you point at carrow road these days, there is still strong support for delia, how i will never know!!!!!

But you right, some one has to stand up and be counted, my point is its funny listening to people come on here, saying back the team!!!

As if we dont, paying to go to charlton, and season tickets every year!!

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]I don''t, as a rule, respond to any FW posts, but surely this is yet another example of a senior poster on this forum abusing his position by swearing and issuing personal insults of a disgusting and unwarranted nature? Just how much extra leeway has First Wizard''s longevity and prolixity on this forum earned him with the moderators?His views and rants I can disagree with/ignore with relative ease, but NOT the mindless, boorish attacks on those he appears to feel are not worth some basic courtesy.I would quietly report this post, rather than respond to it, but the report function just says ''Forum not found'' when I hit the button to submit a complaint.

Fat  barman, i guess his point could have been put in a better way, but the fact is it is true, off course poeple are in titled to the say, but we have far to many fans who sit back, and defend the board, we are only in this mess due to there miss management, and for someone to to disagree within carrow road these days, you will get punched or attacked!

sad times!

[quote user="Andy Larkin"][quote user="olej"]Get behind the team, or stay away. If you aint going to get behind the team we dont want you there. sell your ticket to one of the hundreds of people that do want to be there. It doesnt matter whether you think we''re down or not, we have to win the game and to do that we need to get behind what ever team is put out and give 100% backing, no moaning and groaning. Most of our players are confidence players and need our support![/quote]

DO NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, EMBARRASS US AGAIN LIKE YOU DID AT THE TOILET BY APPLAUDING HER!  [:$]

[/quote]

So Porterloo or Poorman Rd has now become The Toilet! 

Thats a MEGA Lol!

[quote user="Andy Larkin"][quote user="olej"]Get behind the team, or stay away. If you aint going to get behind the team we dont want you there. sell your ticket to one of the hundreds of people that do want to be there. It doesnt matter whether you think we''re down or not, we have to win the game and to do that we need to get behind what ever team is put out and give 100% backing, no moaning and groaning. Most of our players are confidence players and need our support![/quote]

Ok, here''s a bargaining point with you.

We will do just as you say… and in return when Delia makes her way towards you at the end of the game, pour all of the aggression and anger you appear to have stored up, at her.

Leave her in no uncertain terms that you, and all of the people with you, have had enough of her… and prudence… and ambition!

DO NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, EMBARRASS US AGAIN LIKE YOU DID AT THE TOILET BY APPLAUDING HER!  [:$]

How''s that for a deal?
[/quote]

well said.

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"]Not sure who oleg is, you would have to ask him that! lol[/quote]

Now That is a MEGA Lol!

I agree that if at any point during the afternoon we are in a decent position to stay up....we need to get behind the boys but if they let us down like they have at most points this season I''d be pissed off if we applauded the team at the end!! I suggest if we are subjected to a gutless performance as in Fulham we turn our backs to the field at the end......fairenough if we fight to the end and give Charlton ago.....but if not lets not just clap like puppets and retend we are happy with the decline of our club