Sign in to follow this  
koimatsuba

Pink-un article ... Simply Brilliant but very sad

The current article of "what ever happen to Norwich City"

I have read the Liverpool fans post and this is very moving, but the history since Deehan below is just excellent.

A total must read and a very sad reflection on the current situation of NCFC.

I don''t think it will matter but lets hope an investoer reads it and helps ''our little old norwich''

I know theres a sticky post on the Liverpool article just thought I start another on the history part.

Cheers All.

It smells of put up job to me.  A Liverpool fan pops on here,  and condenses our recent history in a few questions.  Then Archant makes a story out of it in the EDP the next day complete with responses. 

[quote user="Guy Gibsons dog"]It smells of put up job to me.  A Liverpool fan pops on here,  and condenses our recent history in a few questions.  Then Archant makes a story out of it in the EDP the next day complete with responses. 
[/quote]

Or maybe you are reading too much into any genuine ''''football'''' fan who asks questions? [;)]

[quote]It smells of put up job to me.  A Liverpool fan pops on here,  and condenses our recent history in a few questions.  Then Archant makes a story out of it in the EDP the next day complete with responses.[/quote]

Spot on that man. My immediate thoughts on reading said post yesterday evening and then what followed today.

Spot on this is the work of a Norwich fan, What over fan knows that much about another club!!! Journalist or not it was spot on.......i hope the board will read an do the honourable thing!

[quote user="pennywise "]either a put up job or bloody spineless lazy journalism   hiding  behind a message board poster[/quote]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Guy Gibsons dog"]It smells of put up job to me.  A Liverpool fan pops on here,  and condenses our recent history in a few questions.  Then Archant makes a story out of it in the EDP the next day complete with responses.  [/quote]

Or maybe you are reading too much into any genuine ''''football'''' fan who asks questions? [;)]

[/quote]I did believe it was a genuine fan until Archant made a big deal about in today''s paper.  Banner on the front, article at the back and fan turns into ''Liverpool fans''.  Call me a conspiracy nut if you want,  either that or like pennywise said,  ''lazy journalism''.