Sign in to follow this  
SBLANL

Does anyone Know who Chad Morris is?

after doing some research to see if Peter Cullum had financially lost out in the current recession i came across a section on Wikipedia stating that he was going to make a bid for the club?

anybody heard of him?

seems like he could be one of two people a musician or a Director of a Financial services company?

But other then that i cant seem to find any more.

[quote user="SBLANL"]seems like he could be one of two people a musician or a Director of a Financial services company? But other then that i cant seem to find any more.[/quote]

Towergate are a financial services company..

not that the 2 are linked of course.

jas :)

There was something on there the other day saying that Foulger was going to buy DS and MWJ out so would not read too much into anything from that source.

[quote user="SBLANL"]is wikipedia a trust worthy source?[/quote]

NO! You can write what you like, 99% bull...like the time it said Delia was a hero to Norwich fans.........

[quote user="Arthurs Armchair Army"]

NO! You can write what you like, 99% bull...like the time it said Delia was a hero to Norwich fans.........

[/quote]Actually not true, Wikipedia is a far more reliable source than people make out.  Yes people can make stupid edits, but 99.9999999999% of the time it will be noticed and removed.  Everything on there has to be cited as fact, otherwise it will be removed.  It is such a shame that Wikipedia get''s such bad press.  It is important to notice that Microsoft recently shut it''s Encarta program because it couldn''t compete with the likes of Wikipedia.

I heard from a reliable source that Chad Morris is a managing director of a financial company, is a Norwich supporter and is trying to buy Delia out. Apparantly he is worth many millions, but a recluse.

[quote user="chad morris is king"]I heard from a reliable source that Chad Morris is a managing director of a financial company, is a Norwich supporter and is trying to buy Delia out. Apparantly he is worth many millions, but a recluse.[/quote]I heard this was all a wind up, but then again I read that on the Encyclopedia Brittanica.

[quote user="chad morris is king"]I heard from a reliable source that Chad Morris is a managing director of a financial company, is a Norwich supporter and is trying to buy Delia out. Apparantly he is worth many millions, but a recluse.[/quote]Interesting that you signed up, with the username ''chad morris is king'' to say that? [:)]

[quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="Arthurs Armchair Army"]

[/quote]

Actually not true, Wikipedia is a far more reliable source than people make out.  Yes people can make stupid edits, but 99.9999999999% of the time it will be noticed and removed.  Everything on there has to be cited as fact, otherwise it will be removed.  It is such a shame that Wikipedia get''s such bad press.  It is important to notice that Microsoft recently shut it''s Encarta program because it couldn''t compete with the likes of Wikipedia.
[/quote]

Very true. Even when you put reasonable things. I once edited some stuff about Norwich, Darren Huckerby, and other pages. It was all deleted even though it was all valid stuff.

Well it is true. Chad Morris is a director of a finance company. However I can''t say whether he is going to buy Norwich or not. I will ask him and let you all know.

[quote user="RichD"]Well it is true. Chad Morris is a director of a finance company. However I can''t say whether he is going to buy Norwich or not. I will ask him and let you all know.[/quote]

[img]http://images.google.co.uk/url?source=imgres&ct=img&q=http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_R7sDbfe50qc/SaoMdO_4gYI/AAAAAAAAAp0/LxKY5yt1XUc/s400/BullShit.jpg&usg=AFQjCNH0h4G1TbMtue2k7rKLxF3jcSnaQw[/img]

jas :)

Yes, he''s related to the late Johnny Morris of ''Animal Magic'' fame and he is indeed interested in buying the club because he loves the supporters impeccable impersonations of sheep.