Sign in to follow this  
BlyBlyBabes

'We're doomed I tell ye. Doomed.'

Looks like Lappinitup''s mantra for much of this season might well come true.[:$]

Now who would have thunk that likely. I wouldn''t.

But, I guess some folks just have more insight.

OTBC

Although Lappinitup, lovely man that he is, has always maintained that we''d stay up and that we should be more positve.

[quote user="blahblahblah"]It''s incredibly easy to laugh at those who try and fail.

Much harder to suggest anything constructive.

Still - One love... [:S]
[/quote]

I cry for ''my'' club, blah.

And I don''t take kindly to those who ''try and fail'' repeatedly with the club they have usurped. This is not toyland.

What has happened since 1996 is a disgrace by and large - and what has happened since 2005 is an absolute disgrace.

But, the majority shareholders/owners are responsible to no-one at all except the law and themselves.

It''s their club rebuilt in their image. Not yours, not mine.

But still, one love.

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

Looks like Lappinitup''s mantra for much of this season might well come true.[:$]

OTBC

[/quote]

Yes, it''s funny how Lappinitup took the pee out of those of us who could see this situation happening, but he is now nowhere to be seen. Not so smug or sarcastic now, is he? 

[quote user="cityangel"]Although Lappinitup, lovely man that he is, has always maintained that we''d stay up and that we should be more positve.[/quote]

That maybe so angel, but just as he dishes it out I''m sure that he''s man enough to take it!!!!!!

One love.

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

OTBC

[/quote]

On Usenet you would be troll but not here.  There are, you see, some advantages in the "Little Old Norwich" approach.

For those of you who don''t want to work their way through Bly''s usual ramblings:

''Hahah, i was right. Look at me!''..

..is essentially what''s he saying.

[quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

OTBC

[/quote]

On Usenet you would be troll but not here.  There are, you see, some advantages in the "Little Old Norwich" approach.

[/quote]

[|-)]

OTBC

Lappinitup has tried to inject some humour into the situation. He has never said that he wants the club to be relegated, go into administration etc. Other than getting it wrong about relegation - and many of us did that (myself included) - he is not at fault in anyway. Whilst it is inevitable that some will enjoy their opportunity to say "I told you so," it is neither attractive not helpful.

[quote user=""]

For those of you who don''t want to work their way through Bly''s usual ramblings:

[/quote]

A completely new approach for Bly, then[:|]

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user=""]

[/quote]

[/quote]

He just can''t find an animated emotion for "ner ner ner ner ner puts out tongue"

Lapp is another of the genuine supporters who tries to lighten the message board.

If you think for one moment that this possible relegation wont hurt him then Bly [:P]

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user=""]

[/quote]

[/quote]

He just can''t find an animated emotion for "ner ner ner ner ner puts out tongue"

[:P]

[/quote]

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="The Butler"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user=""]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

OTBC

[/quote]

Should have known better!! 5.9 for presentation[:D]

Now that was bloody funny[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="The Butler"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user=""]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

OTBC

[/quote]

[quote user="LinkNR9"]Yes, it''s funny how Lappinitup took the pee out of those of us who could see this situation happening, but he is now nowhere to be seen. Not so smug or sarcastic now, is he? [/quote]Aaaaaaw! You missed me link. Bless!

For what it''s worth, "DOOMED" was never aimed at our club, nor at folks who posted conflicting views to mine. It was a light-hearted comment aimed at multiple THREADS which were over-the-top, knee-jerk reactions to events on that particular day (particularly after a loss). In case you hadn''t noticed, I''ve hardly posted it in the last few weeks as relegation seemed more likely because, as much as I hate to admit it, the doom-mongers on here were probably right.

If you were one of the people who couldn''t see that or were offended by it..........GOOD! 

[quote user="lappinitup"]

[quote user="LinkNR9"]Yes, it''s funny how Lappinitup took the pee out of those of us who could see this situation happening, but he is now nowhere to be seen. Not so smug or sarcastic now, is he? [/quote]Aaaaaaw! You missed me link. Bless!

For what it''s worth, "DOOMED" was never aimed at our club, nor at folks who posted conflicting views to mine. It was a light-hearted comment aimed at multiple THREADS which were over-the-top, knee-jerk reactions to events on that particular day (particularly after a loss). In case you hadn''t noticed, I''ve hardly posted it in the last few weeks as relegation seemed more likely because, as much as I hate to admit it, the doom-mongers on here were probably right.

If you were one of the people who couldn''t see that or were offended by it..........GOOD! 

[/quote]

I see you''ve started to ramble a bit too, Lappy.

Welcome to the posse.

[;)]

OTBC

Good to see you finally picked an interesting subject to start a thread with Bly instead of your usual waffle. See, it''s even got into two pages without you having to bump it nine times! Keep up the good work. [Y][B]

[quote user="lappinitup"]

[/quote]

I missed you about as much as toothache!

I know that you meant it as light-hearted, but all it did was to wind up a lot of people who didn''t find the impending demise of our Club as something particularly funny.

[quote user="lappinitup"]Good to see you finally picked an interesting subject to start a thread with Bly instead of your usual waffle. See, it''s even got into two pages without you having to bump it nine times! Keep up the good work. [Y][B][/quote]

Yeah, yeah, yeah Lappy. [|-)]

Top 100 Posts
Joined on 30/01/2007
Typical dog, pisses up
Posts 2,605

But how about trying the biggy!!!!!!!!!

Who pissed on City???????????

Bet you don''t get it.

Hint - it wasn''t that dog.

OTBC