Sign in to follow this  
Erik Fuglestad

Johnstones Paint Trophy

not alot. :)

Just comes across on this message board that not many people go to away games regulary? Just moan and groan at what goes on at Carrow Road, not that much else happens when Norwich are on there travels. Correct me if im wrong?!

Prefer the duluxuries of life in a higher league than a brush with thinning crowds

Never mind it will all come out in the wash.

[quote user="IncH_HigH"]The club is about to slide into the 3rd division, who gives a monkeys about the paintpot trophy.[/quote]

Spillane and Martin enjoyed their day at Wembley Stadium, an opportunity they might have missed had they not been shipped out.

[quote user="Henning Berg"]two players who will be have a big part to play next season![/quote]

As it turned a really good blood and guts football game.

[quote user="Paint Me Yellow"]

Yes, we will compete in the Tosspot Trophy next year since it covers any team from League 1 or 2 and some teams from the Conference National. I''d imagine winning it however has all the glory of winning a pub quiz night.

[/quote]

Suppose you got to the final of the Tosspot Trophy.

Would I be correct that you wouldn''t be there waving yellow and green thingies because your real place in life is the top six in the current Premier League?[:|]

A potential re-run of the 1962 League Cup Final with a clash with Rochdale on the cards?.......

Maybe it''s not so bad after all.

JPT is one of those tournements you either got to win or go out first round, southern section will be hard section this time out with the likes of charlton, southampton in it with you

Majority of the fans will say who gives a **** about JPT, but im sure a day out at wembley will make it sweet enough

[quote user="Smudger"]Will be a first round exit for us anyhow.[/quote]Agreed. Should make us feel bad after getting disappointed at a 3rd round exit in the FA cup each year - at least we got that far..

[quote user="AJ"][quote user="Smudger"]Will be a first round exit for us anyhow.[/quote]

Agreed. Should make us feel bad after getting disappointed at a 3rd round exit in the FA cup each year - at least we got that far..
[/quote]

First Round exit in that next year too... [;)]

The Paint Trophy huh? Well why didn''t anyone say? Relegation sounds fun now! I don''t really have an emote which can sum up my feelings to this thread, if i did, it''d look like this. [IMG]http://wwwdelivery.superstock.com/WI/223/1647/PreviewComp/SuperStock_1647R-1276.jpg[/IMG]

[quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="Paint Me Yellow"]

Yes, we will compete in the Tosspot Trophy next year since it covers any team from League 1 or 2 and some teams from the Conference National. I''d imagine winning it however has all the glory of winning a pub quiz night.

[/quote]

Would I be correct that you wouldn''t be there waving yellow and green thingies because your real place in life is the top six in the current Premier League?[:|]

[/quote]

I''d still support the team and cheer them onto a win in any game, including the JPT final, but that doesn''t change the fact that winning it goes as unnoticed as a fart in a duck whistle factory

[quote user="Paint Me Yellow"][quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="Paint Me Yellow"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I''d still support the team and cheer them onto a win in any game, including the JPT final, but that doesn''t change the fact that winning it goes as unnoticed as a fart in a duck whistle factory

[/quote]

Thought you might.  But it''s pretty close to it anyway isn''t it? 

Who turns out a first team in the Carling Cup?  Who turns out a first team in the JPT.  Lower chaps only I would suggest and how long before that reaches the FA Cup do you think?

Premier League forever.

[quote user="The Butler"]

Prefer the duluxuries of life in a higher league than a brush with thinning crowds

Never mind it will all come out in the wash.

[/quote]

Could be the Crown- ing moment of next season. A trip down to London in a Roller, Wembley ,then a few Strippers to put the Gloss on the whole weekend.