Sign in to follow this  
lucky green trainers

whatever happened to narwich city - well done archant...

congrats archant - your ''whatever happened to naarwich'' piece matches my understanding of city''s fall and rise (albeit brief) then fall (bomb) again.  your entriely rational and reasonable piece sensibly outlines the key moments and oft poor/amatuerish decision making - lets face it - we''ve been winging it for years - and mostly the gambles have failed - leaving us where we are now...for my money - in this article are clear grains of truth - and any city fan who genuinely cares for the club could do no better than have a read...

[quote user="lucky green trainers"]congrats archant - your ''whatever happened to naarwich'' piece matches my understanding of city''s fall and rise (albeit brief) then fall (bomb) again.  your entriely rational and reasonable piece sensibly outlines the key moments and oft poor/amatuerish decision making - lets face it - we''ve been winging it for years - and mostly the gambles have failed - leaving us where we are now...

for my money - in this article are clear grains of truth - and any city fan who genuinely cares for the club could do no better than have a read...
[/quote]

I agree that its a very good article lgt , but before you get too fulsome in your praise of Archant you need to bear in mind that the bulk of it is a post by the big fella quoted verbatim. It''s good that they''ve publicised what I consider to be the best post I''ve ever read on here, but it was a cut and paste job rather than good journalism.

Yeah good peice of work but i think it was orignally done by a joualist............... any way it highlights our plight, and maybe dealia will see and do the right thing!

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"]Yeah good peice of work but i think it was orignally done by a joualist............... any way it highlights our plight, and maybe dealia will see and do the right thing![/quote]

Er - it was written by me, and a journalist I certainly am not!

[quote user="thebigfeller"]

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"]Yeah good peice of work but i think it was orignally done by a joualist............... any way it highlights our plight, and maybe dealia will see and do the right thing![/quote]

Er - it was written by me, and a journalist I certainly am not!

[/quote]

He did not say that you were a journalist, he said that you were a joualist. Can you deny that?

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"]

He did not say that you were a journalist, he said that you were a joualist. Can you deny that?

[/quote]

LOL! I can indeed. :) I''m not a journalist now; nor would I have been a duellist centuries ago! I''m an avowed pacifist.