Sign in to follow this  
singing canary

whatever the fate has in store , the future is bright .

a quote from mr doncaster ...

you would have thought that wouldnt you ?

relegated just about , and our worse season for 50 years.

prudence and ambition ... and a bright future ... who is this man trying to kid !!!

its costing us 7 million pound if we go down , so how does this man work out this pathetic quote in the edp this morning ,

Where have you got the cost of £7m from SC?  I thought is was going to take £2-3m off our books?

£7m would be tantamount to a winding up order.

we got it all wrong .. would be a good start , rather than more crap no believes and making himself look completely stupid !!!!

i know what you mean flash heart , but does anyone actually believe his dribble..?

I for one don''t bother to listen to the balloon juice that Doncaster spouts in the EDP. If I want to know what state the club I love is in I need only to look at the league table.

The man talks absolute garbage. He doesn''t even convince himself anymore. I wish he would p*ss off. His leadership or lack of it has turned the club into a laughing stock! Whatever happened to Norwich City? Doncaster destroyed it with his poor management!

If we do lose £7 million in income we will be in administration by Xmas!

Were these comments in the form of one of Doomy''s columns, or just a quote from another article? I can''t find anything on the website - £7m down I can, but nothing from Doncaster?

edp have interviewed him , its in todays  .

i really dont know what planet this bloke is on , he needs help .

admiting defeat would be a start , he really must need to take his blinkers off .

if relegation means losing £7m, then perhaps the Board should have considered that before they allocated such a pathetic transfer kitty.

Does approx 3 million to bring in the likes of Martin Paterson, Martin Taylor and pay Huckerby''s wages for another year, which would have comfortably kept us up, sound better than Â£7m loss of income and relegation to Div 3?

The Board never considered anything other than cheapskate options and the level of their ambition was to keep us in the Championship. And they''ve falied even to do that. 

[quote user="singing canary"]

edp have interviewed him , its in todays  .

i really dont know what planet this bloke is on , he needs help .

admiting defeat would be a start , he really must need to take his blinkers off .

[/quote]

Is it on the website though - or just in the print edition?

it may just be in the edp .. with a headline of reason to be cheerful

we are not going anywhere untill the board actually face up to the fact ..quite simply were not !!!!

[quote user="thebigfeller"]Were these comments in the form of one of Doomy''s columns, or just a quote from another article? I can''t find anything on the website - £7m down I can, but nothing from Doncaster?[/quote]

In this moarnings EDP...............which I''ve just set light too!

he then goes on to state , the supporters can be assured the board will not be in hiding ..

delias nor been around for a while has she ? ... in hiding perhaps .?

Perhaps there is CT but if I was the board I would keep that on the quiet until the investment is actually made. The last thing Delia needs is another Norfolk Show disaster.

im sure they live in thier own little world , thier statements remind me of my five year old ..

"we believe us " so everyone else should ,

i think most people who have a little common sense think our board needs the men in white coats to take them away , i just think they have some front it makes me angry to listen to them .

The only words i want to hear from the board are ''We''ve sold up to someone who knows that they are doing and Doncaster has been sacked''!

Anything else and i won''t listen!

i cant get my head round it , we have had our worse season for fifty years and this clown comes out and says that ...!!

they dont do themselves any favours do they .