Sign in to follow this  
CANARY CHARGE

WE ARENT DOWN YET!!

Whilst we still have hope lets banish the division 1 talk!! I actually cant begin to get my head around it!

COME ON YOU YELLOWS! AND PILGRIMS!

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"]

Whilst we still have hope lets banish the division 1 talk!! I actually cant begin to get my head around it!

[/quote]

I''m going to be hated for this CC, but it would be morally wrong if we escaped the drop. The club, board and 17.000 early renewing fans deserve it.

A green light was given to Smith and Co, the blame rests with everyone.

To be fair im not going to slate you for thinking that, i just seem to have mental bloke, i know it may remove the board if we do, but to think we will be playing division 1 football next year doesnt comput!

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="CANARYCHARGE"]

[/quote]

I''m going to be hated for this CC, but it would be morally wrong if we escaped the drop. The club, board and 17.000 early renewing fans deserve it.

[/quote]

Why? the points system if we stayed up says we deserved to stay up and Barnsley go down.  Are we morally less deserving than Barnsley to stay up?? Again I don''t follow your logic. Why morally are Barnsley more deserving to stay up than us? Please explain.

Having said that, I don''t feel we will stay up and hope if we do drop that it will be the catalyst that starts the changes that the fans deserve.

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"]To be fair im not going to slate you for thinking that, i just seem to have mental bloke, i know it may remove the board if we do, but to think we will be playing division 1 football next year doesnt comput![/quote]

i admire your support mate, but lets face the reality that its not going to happen is it?

we havent been good enough over 45 games so far and deserve to go down.. to fluke it on one game would be a hollow feeling if im honest, it would only be worse next season.

jas :)

Yeap agreed............i really cant belive these people in charge are able to continue for so long! this slide has been so obvious it hurts!

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"]To be fair im not going to slate you for thinking that, i just seem to have mental bloke, i know it may remove the board if we do, but to think we will be playing division 1 football next year doesnt comput![/quote]

i admire your support mate, but lets face the reality that its not going to happen is it?

we havent been good enough over 45 games so far and deserve to go down.. to fluke it on one game would be a hollow feeling if im honest, it would only be worse next season.

jas :)

[/quote]

i know what people are saying...and the catalyst idea is definitely worth thinking about... because to be honest, if we stay up the same thing will happen again next year. flirting with relegation all season, with no changes to the obviously wrong system.on the other hand, the reason why i hope we don''t go down is because, honestly, i believe that if we go down, the system (board/loans/manager/investment etc) still wont be changed and we will then again flirt with relegation all season...but in a lower leauge. so therefore, i would prefer to be fighting for leauge status in the championship rather than leauge 1.

(a very miserable) flinty

I would hope that if by some miracle we escape the drop then this season will be enough of a kick up the arse.

By hook or by crook we need to find some money to invest in this squad.  We must not use the loan system so heavily next season.

And Wiz, you are a fool.  The 17,000 who renewed early dont deserve anything less than the very best.  I honestly cant believe that you would say that....

I don''t want us to go down, if we don''t then we don''t and I will be absolutely ecstatic, but would it be the best thing in the long term? we are likely to have another similar season next time around with the board doing nothing to change their practices andleading the club even closer to ruin.

It might be what we need so we can bring through the decent youth team players we are starting to produce and rebuild the club sustainably.

I am totally conflicted over this as relegation in 2004/2005 is one of the most painful things I have ever experienced. However on that day we were outside of the relegation zone and we went to Fulham a side who had nothing to play for and ended up going down. Maybe sunday the opposite will happen and we''ll stay up on goal difference. All the club can do is plan for the worst and hope for the best, it does however appear that there needs to be a wholesale change in culture at a boardroom level for us to progrees.

OTBC!!!!

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]As far as I''m aware NCFC haven''t got into administration, or deliberately tried to break any league rules. Certainly, the board have made some bad decisions, but care to explain what you mean by "morally wrong"? Especially in regards to the fans? Or are you just being a controversial old attention-seeker (again)?

Football is not a moral game - this is the only explanation as to why Neil Warnock keeps getting jobs.

I would love us to stay up and think we have a fighting chance.  However there is one thing that I want more than this and that is to see the management of our club improve with a board that can back our ambition and a coaching and playing squad capable of fulfilling this.

I don''t know what planet Wiz is on. Where do morals come into it FFS? If,after 46 games our record is worse than Barnsley''s we go down. End of.

Also,someone said that this season should be enough of a kick up the arse to the Cook,Doomcaster,Gunn,The management,players etc. Well,I wish I shared his confidence. We''ve had enough jolts to the system over the last four years  to last a lifetime,but eff-all has happened. This decline has been obvious for all to to see. Except,it appears,to those mentioned above. So why do you think our soon to be confirmed relegation is going to be any different.

They need to go. All of them. and we need to start again from scratch.

[quote user="singing canary"]i have found if you just accept it , its not such a body blow when it happens !!![/quote]

Agreed, for those of us that accepted the possibility weeks and months ago, it''s not such a tough thing to face [:)]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="singing canary"]i have found if you just accept it , its not such a body blow when it happens !!![/quote]

Agreed, for those of us that accepted the possibility weeks and months ago, it''s not such a tough thing to face [:)]

[/quote]

That is the attitude I took with my wedding I think.