Sign in to follow this  
Tetteys Jig

Who's Fozzy's agent!!!

You reckon he can hook me up with one of the ''big 4''?! he can get most of the championship in for Fozzy, who has clearly been useless all season, maybe he can find me a good deal somewhere!

Sheff wed, Preston, Leeds, MK Dons, Coventry, Peterboro according to thishttp://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12874_5255111,00.htmlACE!!! lol, sky sports use that word far too much!

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"]You reckon he can hook me up with one of the ''big 4''?! he can get most of the championship in for Fozzy, who has clearly been useless all season, maybe he can find me a good deal somewhere!
[/quote]

Scottish chap who got him to Celtic.  He''s been punting him  around for weeks.  Someone will take him.

While talking about Scotland, Mr Marshall is trying to get out as well lest it damages his potential international career if the worst comes to the worst.

Not sure that he is to be honest.Fozzy is a good marker but not a good tackler / challenger - he tends to force players well but not nick the ball off them often enough. He can pass and keep the ball but he rarely seems to create very much and four goals in 76 games - that''s not great as a midfielder.Russell although perhaps not as cultured a footballer at least tries to do all of the right things. He tries to make forward passes that will lead to goals, he attacks the box when he has the chance to, he can tackle (both well and badly) and he breaks up play as well as being an attacking midfielder.Fozzy is more of a Mulryne style player (although I am not convinced he is as good as Mulryne was in his prime). Russell is more of a poor mans Damian Francis in style of play. And for me Russell can be seen to try, he pushes the team on when they need to be pushed on. In some ways he may even make a good captain. I would agree though that recently he has been far from his best but then how many players could you say that about in our team, in our squad?

I think Fozzy is a better player than you give him credit for and think he will go on to be a decent champ player if he stays in England.

He has not been at his best this year (who has) and think being captain and involved in all the politics has messed him up a lot but still think he has been harshly treated by the fans of this club.

Wasn''t there a period last season where we only ever won when he played?? Not a bad player, I think he was the whipping boy who got the blame in a defeat.

Nowhere near as bad as Otsemobor. Can''t bvelieve we have gone from Culverhouse, Nederguard (sorry spelt wrong), Edworthy then to that shower!!

Sorry, completely disagree

Fozzy (Captain Commitment) is another reason we are where we are.

A clueless ball-watcher, jogging gently back towards our own penalty area as the opposition take all the time in the world to score: that''s my abiding memory of him.

Fozzy''s agent carries around the youtube clip of his Fozzyflip on his iPod.  Carts it around to large Championship Clubs saying,  ''this kid is like a Brazilian Jock''.