Sign in to follow this  
Hog

Who is going to Carrow Rd on Sunday?

I wanted to go to the Valley but missed out on a ticket, Carrow Rd will have to do.

I got a couple of tickets this morning.   Not idea why but I figured I would be sat at home listening anyway so maybe it will be easier to handle if I can see it.Plus I dont want to sit in and watch Sheff, B''ham and Reading fight for the premiership.

I''ll be there, only two more people behind that got tickets so i''m one of the lucky ones.I have no idea how it will work, never been in the lounges before but hopefully there will be a decent atmosphere and some good banter going on.  Could be a perfect day if we stay up, if not Delia may have to start looking for some loose change to refurnish the room!Are the TV''s nice and big?  Or are they like the crappy ones that they have next to the cafe thing in the upper N&P?

[quote user="Salahuddin"]To watch the match in the lounges......?[/quote]

Can''t bring myself to put myself through the torture - will listen on the radio and keep banging my head against a brick wall - its loveley when you stop :-)

Had second thoughts on this, not going because the club could have easily put up big screens on the centre spot and opened the gates for everyone, It just shows the clubs loyalty to us fans, so I will be keeping the radio company    

[quote user="pete_norw"]

Had second thoughts on this, not going because the club could have easily put up big screens on the centre spot and opened the gates for everyone, It just shows the clubs loyalty to us fans, so I will be keeping the radio company    

[/quote]

Thats exactly what I think. It wouldn''t have hurt them to do that. They are now making around £7,500 (based on £5 each) to show that in the lounges. Not sure how much it costs to beam back?

It would have been a nice gesture to have had a big screen and invite ALL Canary fans, free of charge, who wished to watch who weren''t making the trip to The Valley

I will sit at home listening to the radio while sky sports news is on in the background.

Being at home means that when the final whistle goes & the inevitable happens, it will be a lot easier for me to find a quiet corner so I can shed a few tears for the demise of our great club.

I had a big internal struggle with this one.....

but in the end i realised that over the last 26 years of my life ive shared the good and bad times in the company of fellow fans, despite our situation I couldn''t think of a better bunch of people to get relegated with.....

so ill see you all there [{]

[quote user="Erik Fuglestad "]I think i''d rather stay at home and listen to Neil Gotta agree with you there Adams[/quote]

Neil''s also fond of the expression, "Like I say". His colleague Boreham annoys me with his attempts to disguise his local accent with his very precise pronunciation of Norwich (Norritch). It''s not Norritch - it''s Norridge, to rhyme with porridge, Chris. Chris also struggles to say the word "striker" in the conventional fashion. He will insist on adopting some kind of strange Teutonic brogue, pronouncing the word as SCHTRIKER. All of his words that start with an ST are pronounced in this SCHT fashion, which I find just as irritating as those people who refer to the Castle Mall as the Castle Mal.

Still they''re not as bad as Roy Waller with his "He''s kicked it OUT of touch there!" Or Rowell (Ruel) Fox.

I will be their just for the hell of it but i will be making my voice heard if we do go down!!

Front row Barclay boys lets have it large at carrow road!!!!! Say we are staying up lol!! You can but hope !!!

Nope afraid not i shall be going to a cichlid auction in Moulton ,so will be away from all the drama ,and should help keep the blood pressure down.