Sign in to follow this  
philbuzz

Bently, Safri & Jarvis?????

They''re all pointless signings fair do''s they add depth to the squad but what norwich really need is 1 quality player Bolton have done it in the past when they came up (Okocha Djorkaeff) Norwich seem to be following in Brom''s footsteps having plenty of mediocre players yet no quality.

Oh for crying out loud, not this again!!!!There are 11 players in a team, 16 including subs and we have 24 players (I think).Some of them have to stay at home!

It is about time Hendo is given a chance. He is a quality player inpressing me in the reserves and for england youth.I think that NW should stick with Hendo in his squad of 16 and give him a go up front instead of Svensson for a few games. I have been impressed with Svensson in the last few games but i never feel he is going to score(which is quite inportant as a forward, lol).

There is no point in Hendo staying at the club to play in the reserves because he needs to be getting first team experience now and should maybe be looking at going out on loan for a couple of seasons if he isn''t given a fair chance at Norwich.