Sign in to follow this  
Reggie Strayshun

Relegation is going to Cost us £7m

Good old Archant. Here we are less than a week from the drop,and the EDP  gleefully break the staggering news that if we go down,it''s going to cost NCFC a shedload of money. Who''d have thought it?

Perhaps someone ought to tell Archant Towers that nice Mr Chamberlain didn''t get any change out of Nasty Adolf on his trip to Munich.

I dont understand where the ''massive player wage bill'' comes into it.  We have a tiny squad filled with players who aren''t all that great so why is it costing so much.  I wont go down the road of blaming Delia, but Doncaster et al need to start answering some serious questions.

It does make a point that I had totally forgot though - the new TV deal for Championship clubs.  If I remember correctly aren''t the BBC showing live matches?  Oh dear, yet another reason to be gutted about our imminent demise...

We havent got £10 to put into the pot...... we are in serious sh@t, adminstartion is a reality!

[quote user="olej"]I believe there are 12 live games on the bbc. it cost leicester £10 million to get back up to the championship what with loss in revenue and players fees and wages[/quote]

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"]

We havent got £10 to put into the pot...... we are in serious sh@t, adminstartion is a reality!

[quote user="olej"]I believe there are 12 live games on the bbc. it cost leicester £10 million to get back up to the championship what with loss in revenue and players fees and wages[/quote]

[/quote]

Whilst I hope administration won''t happen in this current financial climate anything can happen.  I hope and pray to god that it won''t happen to our club.