Sign in to follow this  
Catton Canary

NCFC 'The Fans Club' and changes at Board Level MUST happen.

Just a thought !! I have three season tickets and I renewed for next season before the first deadline. My reason for renewing; I love this football club, and can''t imagine not being there on a match day with my kids, whatever division we are in! I have supported NCFC for too many years.

I am however very angry at the way the current board have let ''our'' football club sink to the depths it has. I know the blame does not rest with one individual, however our Chief Executive must take the majority of blame for what has happened in recent years and where we find ourselves now........ I won''t go on!

If we go down on Sunday, I estimate the club will have to pay back to the season ticket holders who have already renewed about £500k as a rebate for watching League One football. It is something the club can not afford.

So............They can keep my £85............as long as ''heads roll'' and we see changes at board level. 

Any thoughts? 

[quote user="Catton Canary"]

So............They can keep my £85............as long as ''heads roll'' and we see changes at board level. 

Any thoughts? 

[/quote]

NURSE

The straitjacket...

[quote user="1st Wazzock"][quote user="Catton Canary"]

Any thoughts? 

[/quote]

NURSE

The straitjacket...

[/quote]If you have kids, buy them something out of the £85,  b@llocks to the club keeping it.