NCISA FORUM WITH BRYAN GUNN NEXT WEEK. - Page 2 - Main Discussion - Norwich City - The Pinkun Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
TIL 1010

NCISA FORUM WITH BRYAN GUNN NEXT WEEK.

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="Kathy"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="First Wizard"]

Please don''t take this the wrong way Kathy, but I saw a pic of you last week in the paper, one word...........wow!

And yes, I''m old enough to be your grandfather![:D]

[/quote]

Cue Tilly [:D]

[/quote]

He''s away from his PC all day today thank god.

Thank you Wiz. You are very sweet.

[/quote]

Kathy, I never thought you would have your head turned by someone from Suffolk.

Whatever next!!

[/quote]

Butler at her age beggars cannot be too fussy.

[quote user="Kathy"][quote user="Jumpers for Goalposts"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

For those of you who were at the last NCISA forum with The Chief Executive and The Chairman if you recall Gunny turned up towards the end of the meeting and an invitation was extended to him to speak to the fans at the end of the season no matter the outcome.He said he would and true to his word i can announce the following details...........................

Venue.    The Business,The Jarrold Stand.

Date and Time.    Wednesday 6th May 2009 at 7pm.

This event is open to all NCISA members but anyone who is not currently a member can join on the night for £2 in order to attend.This membership will expire on 31st August 2010.

I am told that in all probability Gunny will be joined by both Ian Butterworth and Ian Crook.

[/quote]

Pity you couldn''t get anybody responsible for the clubs decline to attend!
[/quote]

We did that on the 5th March. Fans Forum with Neil Doncaster and Roger Munby. It was well publicised at the time.

[/quote]

Oh come on they are no more responsible than the rest of the clubs employees Kathy.

I implied that evening was a waste of time on the day.

Who else is turning up to this one except Gunny?

I have no questions for Gunny I''m afraid.

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Kathy"][quote user="Jumpers for Goalposts"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

For those of you who were at the last NCISA forum with The Chief Executive and The Chairman if you recall Gunny turned up towards the end of the meeting and an invitation was extended to him to speak to the fans at the end of the season no matter the outcome.He said he would and true to his word i can announce the following details...........................

This event is open to all NCISA members but anyone who is not currently a member can join on the night for £2 in order to attend.This membership will expire on 31st August 2010.

I am told that in all probability Gunny will be joined by both Ian Butterworth and Ian Crook.

[/quote]

[/quote]

We did that on the 5th March. Fans Forum with Neil Doncaster and Roger Munby. It was well publicised at the time.

[/quote]

Oh come on they are no more responsible than the rest of the clubs employees Kathy.

[/quote]

Oh i see Smudger 4758 posts and you have no questions.What a surprise! Just shout and scream at everyone in sight telling them "i told you so".

No questions and no answers,looks to me like you just like the sound of your own voice.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

Oh i see Smudger 4758 posts and you have no questions.What a surprise! Just shout and scream at everyone in sight telling them "i told you so".

No questions and no answers,looks to me like you just like the sound of your own voice.

[/quote]

Um - the thing is Tilly, I don''t have anything to ask Gunny either. Why would anyone? I know this is only because of a last minute request at the last meeting - but it''s pretty obvious to me how Wednesday will go. No-one wants to criticise Gunny, and it wouldn''t be fair to do so - so if we stay up, it''ll just be cheers, thumps on the back, with anyone not happy at the prospect of him getting the job permanently either drowned out or afraid to say so. And if we go down, his presence will probably calm and almost tranquilise the mood of those present: how does one go about criticising and lambasting the board (because that is what they deserve) and seeking answers when they won''t be present, but a City legend, their appointment and someone who''s worked for the club for many years will be?

I''ll be frank about this. If we go down, or even if we don''t, he''s about the worst possible person you could have at the meeting: he''s a lame duck. I should''ve been aware of the previous meeting, and it''s entirely my fault that I wasn''t; and I do want to get involved with NCISA in some way. But the people I want to question are Doncaster, Delia, Munby (who I still quite like) and MWJ. But Gunny? What''s the point?

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

What an absolute disgrace. The club in complete turmoil. The board demonstrating a complete dereliction of duties over the last 4 seasons. And what happens?

Gunny and Co are wheeled out to face the NCISA and not a board member in sight.

I''m sure NICSA will be as effective at this meeting as they have been in the past in bring about effective and positive change for the good of the club!!??

[quote user="thebigfeller"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

Um - the thing is Tilly, I don''t have anything to ask Gunny either. Why would anyone? I know this is only because of a last minute request at the last meeting - but it''s pretty obvious to me how Wednesday will go. No-one wants to criticise Gunny, and it wouldn''t be fair to do so - so if we stay up, it''ll just be cheers, thumps on the back, with anyone not happy at the prospect of him getting the job permanently either drowned out or afraid to say so. And if we go down, his presence will probably calm and almost tranquilise the mood of those present: how does one go about criticising and lambasting the board (because that is what they deserve) and seeking answers when they won''t be present, but a City legend, their appointment and someone who''s worked for the club for many years will be?

I''ll be frank about this. If we go down, or even if we don''t, he''s about the worst possible person you could have at the meeting: he''s a lame duck. I should''ve been aware of the previous meeting, and it''s entirely my fault that I wasn''t; and I do want to get involved with NCISA in some way. But the people I want to question are Doncaster, Delia, Munby (who I still quite like) and MWJ. But Gunny? What''s the point?

[/quote]

Gunny turned up, uninvited, at the end of the last meeting which helped to diffuse what was becoming a heated discussion. Yes it wa staged managed.

The meeting then ended with questions to Gunn while Doncaster and Munby "regrouped"

Like you I happen to like Roger and have known him,through business, for some years. PR yes but still what I would call a gentleman.

Doncaster is a solicitor and there me lord I will rest my case.

Gunny/Butterworth/Crook will come and answer the usual why did you couldn''t you type ,easy, questions, because they are who and what they are.

Interesting, probably, but not what most fans now want.

I think that, at this stage, the chances of a meeting with the majority sharehoulders is very remote. One board member was convinced ,at one time that PC would have taken over by now! So I don''t think all is harmony.

I still find it surprising that the old staff under Chase, Neville/Bond/Housego etc all prefered him to DS and were all soon disposed of (Neville earlier to Leicester) to be replaced by DS/Doncaster yes men.That statement includes Mr Gunn who effectively removed Trevor Bond from office having told him he would have his job!

Sorry rambling, NCISA now need to remove the "closeness" ,that familiarity breeds, with the club, and start to become active in and instrumental in helping to either remove or severly changing the direction of the current set up.

That  is of couse if they have that sort of mandate from their members.

If nothing else this week will, I am sure, determine the course NCISA takes for a long period of time. Like Kathy, I largely agree with Nutty and CA, but, as with all groups, the committee have to represent all of the membership, and I can tell you, that some of them are very much in admiration of the board and what they have put into the club so far.

IMO, and I hasten to add it''s just mine, I would have liked to have seen a public meeting while Roeder was still in the job, and have done ever since. I agree wholeheartedly with John''s final paragraph above. I would certainly welcome a distancing from the club (and by that I mean a distancing from the board''s policies and the surrounding spin machine).

Presumably his contract runs out today so he won''t technically be the club''s manager?

Or maybe we''ve been lied to and he has got the job regardless of whether he actually won a game or not.

Norwich City: run by idiots, for idiots.

[quote user="Lol Morgan"]

Presumably his contract runs out today so he won''t technically be the club''s manager?

Or maybe we''ve been lied to and he has got the job regardless of whether he actually won a game or not.

Norwich City: run by idiots, for idiots.

[/quote]

Spot on, whether the idiots like it or not!

NCFC FANS, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE GET THIS JOKE OF A BOARD OUT OF YOUR CLUB INCLUDING THAT ABSOLUTE NODDY CEO. THEY HAVE NO IDEA AND CAN''T EVEN LEARN FROM THEIR MISTAKES. AWFUL, DISGRACE, EMBARRASSMENT.  

[quote user="gazzathegreat"]If nothing else this week will, I am sure, determine the course NCISA takes for a long period of time. Like Kathy, I largely agree with Nutty and CA, but, as with all groups, the committee have to represent all of the membership, and I can tell you, that some of them are very much in admiration of the board and what they have put into the club so far. IMO, and I hasten to add it''s just mine, I would have liked to have seen a public meeting while Roeder was still in the job, and have done ever since. I agree wholeheartedly with John''s final paragraph above. I would certainly welcome a distancing from the club (and by that I mean a distancing from the board''s policies and the surrounding spin machine).[/quote]

But have they done this Gazza.

The long sought after answers of the quesstionaires that were released before Christmas seems to suggest otherwise and that they wanted action by the end of the season at the latest.

Well we are still waiting... [:#]

Is any NCISA committee member going to admit that they got it wrong with the "lets all stand united behind Gunny" statement????

I would say to NCISA committee members who claim they want to act against the board, it is either time for you to act or resign from being an NCISA committee member (something which :o) suggested he may do about 6 months ago now). 

[quote user="gazzathegreat"]If nothing else this week will, I am sure, determine the course NCISA takes for a long period of time. Like Kathy, I largely agree with Nutty and CA, but, as with all groups, the committee have to represent all of the membership, and I can tell you, that some of them are very much in admiration of the board and what they have put into the club so far. IMO, and I hasten to add it''s just mine, I would have liked to have seen a public meeting while Roeder was still in the job, and have done ever since. I agree wholeheartedly with John''s final paragraph above. I would certainly welcome a distancing from the club (and by that I mean a distancing from the board''s policies and the surrounding spin machine).[/quote]

But have they done this Gazza.

The long sought after answers of the quesstionaires that were released before Christmas seems to suggest otherwise and that they wanted action by the end of the season at the latest.

Well we are still waiting... [:#]

Is any NCISA committee member going to admit that they got it wrong with the "lets all stand united behind Gunny" statement????

I would say to NCISA committee members who claim they want to act against the board, it is either time for you to act or resign from being an NCISA committee member (something which :o) suggested he may do about 6 months ago now). 

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Kathy"][quote user="Jumpers for Goalposts"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Well I will not be there unless you can get Delia Smith & Co to attend.

Was a waste of time last time in front of Munby & Doomy.

Maybe you could get them to hold their little board meeting they have arranged the very same evening in front of those present from NCISA?

Now that would be interesting sitting and looking at our wonderful boards little blank faces as they ask us what we would do... [:$]

Smudger,

There''s a meet the board forum at 4.30pm ish tomorrow so see you there

CA

[quote user="cityangel"]

Smudger,

CA

[/quote]

Don''t hold your breath babe.

[quote user="Smudger"]The long sought after answers of the quesstionaires that were released before Christmas seems to suggest otherwise and that they wanted action by the end of the season at the latest.[/quote]Smudger. Only around 100 out of a total of 400 members returned their questionaires, split about 50/50. So, 12.5% in favour of action at the time hardly supports your claim.

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Smudger"]The long sought after answers of the quesstionaires that were released before Christmas seems to suggest otherwise and that they wanted action by the end of the season at the latest.[/quote]Smudger. Only around 100 out of a total of 400 members returned their questionaires, split about 50/50. So, 12.5% in favour of action at the time hardly supports your claim.[/quote]

Read the full feedback from the questionnaires again Lapp.

I am sure that Tilly will provide you with them if you ask nciely enough for long enough.

Alternatively try typing in ''Happy Birthday Smudger'' in the little search box on the top right of your screen.

[quote user="cityangel"]

Smudger,

CA

[/quote]

Are Delia & Wynn Jones going to be there CA???

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="cityangel"]

Smudger,

CA

[/quote]

[/quote]

I''m not sure Smudger, Tilly would be the one to ask.

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="cityangel"]

Smudger,

CA

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

How would Tilly know?

Do you know Tilly??? [8-)]

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="cityangel"]

Smudger,

CA

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

How would Tilly know?

Do you know Tilly??? [8-)]

[/quote]

No idea Smudger i am afraid.