Sign in to follow this  
hogesar

FOTHERINGHAM & EAGLE LEAVE EARLY BY MUTUAL AGREEMENT - OFFICIAL

[quote user="Have Heart"]Both shit any way so long and thanks for nothing is all i got to say![/quote]

Bye bye..........and good riddenence, best of luck to Eagles though.

Well this looks like a good place to make my first post.  Get in!  Eagle had potential but not enough and Fotheringham is carp.

[quote user="Second Wizard"]Well this looks like a good place to make my first post. 

Get in!  Eagle had potential but not enough and Fotheringham is carp.

[/quote]

Brilliant start you''re a natural [:D]

Rob Eagle wasnt a bad footballer just had no pace and wasnt physical enough... in the right team he could be an assett however.

as for Fozzy, want me to drive you to Cowdenbeath mate?

jas :)

Giving a contract to ''''Technically Gifted'''' Robert Eagle and releasing Huckerby on a free. Sums up Roeder for you! About time Eagle left! No disrepect to the lad but he hasn''t had a chance to do anything here so it''s good that he''s moved on and I wish him all the best for the future. Fozzy? Least said the better!

[quote user="norfolkchance1"]

And we never saw the Fozzy flick!

[/quote]It was a one-off, same as that good game he had.

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="norfolkchance1"]

[/quote]It was a one-off, same as that good game he had.[/quote]Haha [:D], to be fair to the bloke i think he had a couple of good games.

[quote user="Second Wizard"]Well this looks like a good place to make my first post. 

Get in!  Eagle had potential but not enough and Fotheringham is carp.

[/quote]

You mean he''s a bit of a cold fish??

[quote user="CT "]The clear out begins :)
[/quote]

Instead of a squad of 5 we will be lucky to have a squad of 2 by the time next season kicks off.... [<:o)]

[quote user="Smudger"]

[quote user="CT "]The clear out begins :) [/quote]

Instead of a squad of 5 we will be lucky to have a squad of 2 by the time next season kicks off.... [<:o)]

[/quote]Fairly true. Soon there won''t be any players left to ''clear out'' [:(]

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="norfolkchance1"]

[/quote]It was a one-off, same as that good game he had.[/quote]Haha [:D], to be fair to the bloke i think he had a couple of good games.[/quote]Think he had a decent run of good games - but these were far outweighed by the poor ones. Would have been happy with him on the bench from time to time but his attitude and approach were clearly wrong. I really do not see the bloke going anywhere exciting - he needs to do himself a favour and not set his sights too high.

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

[/quote]
Fairly true. Soon there won''t be any players left to ''clear out'' [:(]
[/quote]

It''s actually very worrying that we won''t have a full team of experienced assets to field come the summer, very worrying indeed.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="hogesar"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

It''s actually very worrying that we won''t have a full team of experienced assets to field come the summer, very worrying indeed.

[/quote]

A wizards prediction for you 49, Blue square in three years if Smith remains![:''(]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="hogesar"][quote user="Smudger"]

[quote user="CT "]The clear out begins :) [/quote]

[/quote]Fairly true. Soon there won''t be any players left to ''clear out'' [:(][/quote]

[/quote]

What as opposed to a full team of inexperienced assho*es you mean?  [:P]

Poor decision.With Clingan off in the summer and us in League 1, Fozzy would be the perfect replacement down a division. Lots of people seem to forget he was instrumental in our resurgence from bottom of the league last season. He has been poor this season, but then so have a lot of other players under Roeder.Russell and Fozzy was good enough last season to go on a 13 match unbeaten run. And without Clingan next season he would be the replacement, especially in League 1.Oh yeah, Eagle was crap so good decision.

Poor decision.With Clingan off in the summer and us in League 1, Fozzy would be the perfect replacement down a division. Lots of people seem to forget he was instrumental in our resurgence from bottom of the league last season. He has been poor this season, but then so have a lot of other players under Roeder.Russell and Fozzy was good enough last season to go on a 13 match unbeaten run. And without Clingan next season he would be the replacement, especially in League 1.Oh yeah, Eagle was crap so good decision.

fozzy wa our highest earner, i''d keep him for league 1 footy for £1k per week max, that''s at least an eighth of what we''re paying him now. Not good enough at all in my view at this level and never will be, and for us to have made him our highest earner was really quite daft! I''m happy to see him leave.

Wonder who''ll be next to leave, any guesses anyone, I''ll go for Hoolahan.

[quote user="shyster"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="hogesar"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]

What as opposed to a full team of inexperienced assho*es you mean?  [:P]
[/quote]

lol ok smarta**e  [:P][:D]

[quote user="cityangel"]Wonder who''ll be next to leave, any guesses anyone, I''ll go for Hoolahan.[/quote]

Croft, swiftly followed by Clingan, Doc, Hooly, Marshy.

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="hogesar"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]

A wizards prediction for you 49, Blue square in three years if Smith remains![:''(]

[/quote]

lol mate I hope you are wrong.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="cityangel"]Wonder who''ll be next to leave, any guesses anyone, I''ll go for Hoolahan.[/quote]

Croft, swiftly followed by Clingan, Doc, Hooly, Marshy.

[/quote]I think someone should be taking in bets on whether it''ll be Croft or Clingan first [:(]It seems so unfair getting absolutely sod all for Croft, when he''s a decent championship player. Nothing more, but solid.