Sign in to follow this  
Andy Larkin

The Cullum won't invest post?

[quote user="sgncfc"]The so called "Rich List" is complete garbage anyway! I personally know at least a dozen people who should be in it[/quote]Then give them a good kicking until they agree to buy Delia out! [8o|]

If, as Jim K, alludes to ... the cook still refuses to sell it just beggars belief!!

Whilst I''ve long given up hope of Cullum ever riding in on his white horse to rescue this wounded and dying animal, I at least took some small comfort from the fact that her and her cronies may finally be privately regretting some of their absurd and catastrophic decision making! But ... as the BigFella pointed out ... perhaps the worst thing of all is that it appears they genuinely think they''ve done nothing wrong!! .... and it''s all been one long chain of bad luck stories!!

Oh how I despair ... whilst some may think his opinions extreme, Smudger''s stance looks more prophetic by the day!

How utterly utterly depressing ...but hey ... the restaurants and hotel look just fine!

[quote user="Big Duncs Bloody Shirt"]

as the BigFella pointed out ... perhaps the worst thing of all is that it appears they genuinely think they''ve done nothing wrong!! .... and it''s all been one long chain of bad luck stories!!

[/quote]

I think that''s what Doomcaster gets paid for - to think up new excuses for the mess we''re in.  Now it''s "the fates" apparently (Neil''s Bumper Book of Lame Excuses p.515) [:S]

I think that''s what Doomcaster gets paid for - to think up new excuses for the mess we''re in.  Now it''s "the fates" apparently (Neil''s Bumper Book of Lame Excuses p.515)

I guess he''s certainly got that part right ... fate has been particularly unkind to us ...it''s landed us with a board who are unambitious, self serving, arrogant, condescending, and wholly incompetent ... ggggrrrrrrrrrr

[quote user="Big Duncs Bloody Shirt"]a board who are unambitious, self serving, arrogant, condescending, and wholly incompetent ... ggggrrrrrrrrrr[/quote]Are we to assume that you''re not altogether satisfied with the board at the moment? [:^)]

I heard something about Cullum investing IF we go down all the way back in February and my ''source'' (if you can call it that) is still accurate..Nothing to suggest otherwise. Now I''m not saying I want us to go down but if the cook left and cullum came in because of it.. well lets just say I would welcome relegation

[quote user="Jim Kent"]I don''t want to post more direct quotes, because the thread may be deleted. But I can confirm he did say the current economic climate prevent him from investing in a falling/League one team.[/quote]

hahaha you must think that we are all Stupid Jim... have you been to the NCFC Board of Directors billy bull classes???

It appears that life long fan Mr Cullum has had his Crystal Balls out in anticipation for next season?  Either that or he does not know what Division we are in (for one more game at least)??? [:$]

[quote user="Smudger"]

[quote user="Jim Kent"]I don''t want to post more direct quotes, because the thread may be deleted. But I can confirm he did say the current economic climate prevent him from investing in a falling/League one team.[/quote]

hahaha you must think that we are all Stupid Jim... have you been to the NCFC Board of Directors billy bull classes???

It appears that life long fan Mr Cullum has had his Crystal Balls out in anticipation for next season?  Either that or he does not know what Division we are in (for one more game at least)??? [:$]

[/quote]

The phrase Mr Kent used in his original deleted post was an ailing football team.

No mention of League One or Division Three as many prefer.

[quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

The phrase Mr Kent used in his original deleted post was an ailing football team.

[/quote]the way we''ve played this season - more like an ''ale-ing'' football team...[:P]

[quote user="lucky green trainers"][quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

the way we''ve played this season - more like an ''ale-ing'' football team...[:P]
[/quote]

Personally I don''t think some of your injuries have helped you.  Sadly, that''s football.

[quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="lucky green trainers"][quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

[/quote]the way we''ve played this season - more like an ''ale-ing'' football team...[:P][/quote]

Personally I don''t think some of your injuries have helped you.  Sadly, that''s football.

[/quote]sure - at key times as well - but agrreed - thats league 1 (football)!!!

[quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Now we have a FALLING League One Team.

Falling/failing in League One?   I am sure that we will be doing both next season unless events change in the boardroom during the summer months.

I changed the words. The league one bit is my comment, because that is where I expect us to be.

It''s not what Cullum said, he said ailing football team.

[quote user="Loan City Fc "]Its on the EDP site that Cullum has closed the door on the Canaries so i guess thats the end of that one.
[/quote]

I think Jim Kent got there before they did.  Which, of course, is not difficult.

[quote user="Jim Kent"]I changed the words. The league one bit is my comment, because that is where I expect us to be. It''s not what Cullum said, he said ailing football team.[/quote]

Smudger doesn''t care what Cullum actually said, Jim. As usual he will take the bits that suit him and change the bits that don''t.

[quote user="Camuldonum"]

[/quote]

We''ve not been particularly lucky or unlucky with injuries.  We have however signed several players whose fitness we knew was suspect or who were in need of match practice after injury - Kennedy, Bell, Sibierski, the list goes on.  That''s not football it''s bad management.  Signing one crock is unfortunate, signing two looks like carelessness, signing three, four or five . . . well, words fail me.

[quote user="canary cherub "]

[quote user="Camuldonum"]

[/quote]

We''ve not been particularly lucky or unlucky with injuries.  We have however signed several players whose fitness we knew was suspect or who were in need of match practice after injury - Kennedy, Bell, Sibierski, the list goes on.  That''s not football it''s bad management.  Signing one crock is unfortunate, signing two looks like carelessness, signing three, four or five . . . well, words fail me.

[/quote]

I was thinking more in terms of Stef and Hooligan.