Sign in to follow this  
First Wazzock

Delia leaving early

[quote user="CT "]

What I will say is this....

Before,  the prospect of relegation was slightly upsetting to me- now it is not. I aint sayin no more though!

[/quote]

If it has anything to do with Tony Adams, I will be distraught - Seriously!

I spoke to Delia (and got her autograph) in 2006

She was very chatty and went on about mangerial stability and how the best clubs keep managers for long enough to develop the team etc. She said they were definitely not getting rid of Worthy

4 days later he was sacked - true story

As for Tony Adams - nooooo.  I don''t think we could afford his wage demands anyway.

It''ll be Butterworth / Crook next year I reckon

Gunny will be found a job somewhere / somehow - maybe selling programmes or something

[quote user="Yella Fella"]

Well my friend your 100 % means jack shit!! my brother me and my niece left ten minutes before the end and she came flying up behind us on a golf buggy and jumped into a blacked out bmw near the club shop before that she shook hands with one young lad and another shouted out your shit ! whilst all his friends giggled! she said twice in a row to the fans around her thanks for all your support, then drove through the fans up towards county hall!! 

I understand why she left early lets be honest she aint the most popular figure at the moment and she is getting on a bit,  now I dont like what she has done to the club along with the rest of the muppets on the board but I dont think anybody wants to see an old woman get attacked and lets face it there are some idiots who will do it!!

[/quote]

That''s where we saw her too.

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][quote user="CT "]

What I will say is this....

Before,  the prospect of relegation was slightly upsetting to me- now it is not. I aint sayin no more though!

[/quote]

If it has anything to do with Tony Adams, I will be distraught - Seriously!

[/quote]

norfolkbroardslim- you have NOTHING to worry about [Y]

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="xyz"]No i can 100% say she left dead on full time ,im saw her get in to a golf buggy and leave with some silly child abusing the poor lady !!![/quote]

A golf buggy?  Why was she playing golf at night? [;)]

[/quote]its her new book...GOLF AT NIGHT...trying to raise money for the club [;)][/quote]

LMFAO now nothing about that woman would shock me hehehehe