Sign in to follow this  
First Wazzock

Delia leaving early

It has been widely reported that Delia left the Reading game early.

Can anyone confrim for sure that she did?

And if she did why? Although I think I can guess the answer to this part.

I heard from a number of eye witnesses that her car was parked outside the director''s entrance as early as half time and that she made a pretty brisk exist as soon as the final whistle blew. Personally I think she should have had the backbone to face the disgruntled fans that she supposedly cares so much about.

[quote user="1st Wazzock"]

It has been widely reported that Delia left the Reading game early.

Can anyone confrim for sure that she did?

And if she did why? Although I think I can guess the answer to this part.

[/quote]

Damn, it''s confirm - bloody contact lenses [H]

[quote user="singing canary"]i wonder what total b*****s they have in store , if and when we go down , thinking of a far fetched story right now i would imagine .[/quote]

Dog ate my homework?

Unless I am very much mistaken she was creeping out about the same time as me, something about fiddling whilst Rome burns I think.

She spoke to my friend last night at the player of the year awards dinner when he went to get her autograph and she told him that she''d decided to ''face facts'' as we were getting relegated. Whether she was joking or the drink had got the better of her again, i find it alarming that she not only thinks that but thought it wise to tell a fan of the club in open conversation..

[quote user="KingsLynnCanary"]She spoke to my friend last night at the player of the year awards dinner when he went to get her autograph and she told him that she''d decided to ''face facts'' as we were getting relegated. Whether she was joking or the drink had got the better of her again, i find it alarming that she not only thinks that but thought it wise to tell a fan of the club in open conversation..
[/quote]

I find it alarming that your friend wanted her autograph!

[quote user="The Butler"]

[quote user="KingsLynnCanary"]She spoke to my friend last night at the player of the year awards dinner when he went to get her autograph and she told him that she''d decided to ''face facts'' as we were getting relegated. Whether she was joking or the drink had got the better of her again, i find it alarming that she not only thinks that but thought it wise to tell a fan of the club in open conversation..
[/quote]

[/quote]

Maybe she had dropped her cheque book????[;)]

She was probably off out on the town to spend the £500 she won on the half time lottery .

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"]If that''s true Lynn, I wonder what she means by ''face facts''. [*-)] Any idea?[/quote]I have no idea, but she was in a pretty jolly mood so she doesn''t appear to be too upset about it! But like i said, could have just been the wine.Those of you going to Charlton this weekend, brace yourselves for another rendition of ''lets be avinnnn you'' at half time :)

No i can 100% say she left dead on full time ,im saw her get in to a golf buggy and leave with some silly child abusing the poor lady !!!

[quote user="xyz"]No i can 100% say she left dead on full time ,im saw her get in to a golf buggy and leave with some silly child abusing the poor lady !!![/quote]

A golf buggy?  Why was she playing golf at night? [;)]

[quote user="Lord Horn"][quote user="The Butler"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Maybe she had dropped her cheque book????[;)]

[/quote]never carrys it with her when FOOTBALL is involved [;)]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="xyz"]No i can 100% say she left dead on full time ,im saw her get in to a golf buggy and leave with some silly child abusing the poor lady !!![/quote]

A golf buggy?  Why was she playing golf at night? [;)]

[/quote]its her new book...GOLF AT NIGHT...trying to raise money for the club [;)]

Well my friend your 100 % means jack shit!! my brother me and my niece left ten minutes before the end and she came flying up behind us on a golf buggy and jumped into a blacked out bmw near the club shop before that she shook hands with one young lad and another shouted out your shit ! whilst all his friends giggled! she said twice in a row to the fans around her thanks for all your support, then drove through the fans up towards county hall!! 

I understand why she left early lets be honest she aint the most popular figure at the moment and she is getting on a bit,  now I dont like what she has done to the club along with the rest of the muppets on the board but I dont think anybody wants to see an old woman get attacked and lets face it there are some idiots who will do it!!

I reiterate, that Delia, left around 5 minutes before full-time on Monday....

Terry Postle (our ex kit monkey) was in the Director''s Box, so was Flecky and Crooky.....Tony Adams was in there also....

A few other familiar faces were also present.

[quote user="CT "][quote user="kdncfc"]Oh how I wish the title of this thread was Delia leaving for good.[/quote]

She will be my friend....sooner than you''d expect
[/quote]

What do you know then CT?

Its complicated. Its not cut and dry i.e. definitely going to happen or vice versa.

There IS someone/a group of people trying to take over but as I''ve said on other threads there is a LOT riding on things.

[quote user="CT "]There IS someone/a group of people trying to take over but as I''ve said on other threads there is a LOT riding on things.[/quote]Riding on what things. A takeover IF we go down, meaning the club is sold on the cheap? Or a takeover IF we stay up? If it is the latter, Delia is here for a while yet.

[quote user="CT "]

Its complicated. Its not cut and dry i.e. definitely going to happen or vice versa.

There IS someone/a group of people trying to take over but as I''ve said on other threads there is a LOT riding on things.

[/quote]

That covers all areas then CT!

A whip round at the student union meeting, or is Gordon increasing the student allowance?[:D]