Sign in to follow this  
canarynotsonew77

If Norwich parted company with Gunn, would he leave the club?

If the board releaved Gunn of his duties as manager in the summer, would he leave the club altogether or would he step back into some behind the scenes role, do you think?

I suspect he would return to running golf days and patrolling the corporate hospitality areas on match days as he has done so sucessfully since he hung up his gloves. Whatever possesed him to take on the manager role is beyond me. He has no formal qualifications, no experience and no background of even being involved with the playing side for years. I don''t doubt that he applied rather than was talked into it bit I''ll bet the fact that he only signed up until the end of the season and that he was cheap causd a huge collective sigh of relief in the board room.

No. Mr. Cheese and Biscuits will continue to offer cheese and biscuits until somebody tells him to do something other than serve cheese and biscuits. Then after not serving cheese and biscuits he will go back to serving cheese and biscuits again.

He deserves a job for life. Say what you will about his managerial tenure but nobody can question his effort and commitment to the Norwich cause, be it as a manager, player or head tea and crumpets provider.