Sign in to follow this  
Jules

Gunny on Five Live in the next hour

As the title says, Gunny is on Five Live in the next hour if any one wants to tune in.

[quote user="Jules"]As the title says, Gunny is on Five Live in the next hour if any one wants to tune in.[/quote]Hopefully announcing he''ll resign at the end of the season.

dont need to hear...."the lads are up for it"    "we will win sunday"   " we will avoid relegation"    "blad de blah be blah"       i have had a gut full

[quote user="city-till-i-die"]dont need to hear...."the lads are up for it"    "we will win sunday"   " we will avoid relegation"    "blad de blah be blah"       i have had a gut full[/quote]I think that''s a little harsh. Gunn was very honest in his post-match interview on Monday.

[quote user="JimRoyle"][quote user="city-till-i-die"]dont need to hear...."the lads are up for it"    "we will win sunday"   " we will avoid relegation"    "blad de blah be blah"       i have had a gut full[/quote]

I think that''s a little harsh. Gunn was very honest in his post-match interview on Monday.
[/quote]harsh yes a bit...but it will be the same rubbish from a different mouth...as i said ive had a gut full....but im still hoping the miracle will happen

[quote user="CT "]Estimate on time?[/quote]Not really. They just said in the next hour. They also have the Barnsley keeper on the programme. I have to say however that I just expect the same platitudes and truisms again.

[quote user="ndhscanary"]Aidy Boothroyd is on there aswell be interesting to see if he says anything about us[/quote]The Boothroyd/Mackay combination was my choice for Roeder''s replacement at Carrow Road. Is he still out of work?

[quote user="kiwiNCFC"]"Sibierski scoring all the goals." What does aidy think he is!
[/quote]

He can''t hvae said that? Seriously?!

I thought he''d go to you too but clearly the board didn''t fancy him.

Gunn has to stay positive even if you think its blind faith and I wish you good luck...rather you stay up rather than Barnsley who we always do rubbish against and its miles away!

[quote user="chase_out"]

[quote user="kiwiNCFC"]"Sibierski scoring all the goals." What does aidy think he is![/quote]

[/quote]Yeh! But jake humphries corrected him though [H]

NICE NICE NICE NICE...if i hear that f*cking word used one more time to describe Norwich I shall f*cking scream!

''NICE'' is why we are in the sh*t!

I want us to be nasty and evil next season...anything but f*cking NICE!

[quote user="kiwiNCFC"][quote user="chase_out"]

[quote user="kiwiNCFC"]"Sibierski scoring all the goals." What does aidy think he is![/quote]

[/quote]Yeh! But jake humphries corrected him though [H][/quote]Luke Steele loves Formula 1 [;)]

Nothing much really. Gunny said he''s not thinking about relegation until fate delivers its verdict. He say we played well against Reading - something that I think most posters here would dispute. The host said that Norwich had massive support and had already sold 18000 season tickets in spite of the threat of relegation. Aidy Boothroyd spoke glowingly about what a great club Norwich is. There was much mirth about Delia''s cooking and Boothroyd was probed about whether Delia had ever personally cooked for him. Comment was made about Delia''s restaurant providing the finest footie related food in the country and Aidy replied that he could tell a tale or two about that (but didn''t). He also  effectively said that we should have brought through more youth team players instead of relying on loans. We should have realised that what we had under our noses was better quality than what had been brought in. I still think that Boothroyd could be the man for us. He clearly has a love for the club and know how to bring youth through, which in Div 1 is what we''ll probably have to rely on. If we do go down, however, I can see the Board sticking with Gunny and co. Not that that would necessarily be a bad option but is it the best?

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"]So if City get relegated on Sunday it''s all because of ''fate'', not because we''ve been s*it all season. Deary me. [:S][/quote]Yep, those were his words...  Fate will deliver it''s verdict.

In the latest article by Gunn they have now sunk to a new low.

We have passed the "do it for the fans" onto "Do it for family" to "do it for our dead family"

This is not funny and I for one do not like the attempt at manipulation again.

Next week, we will all hold a seance to see if past fans want him to stay.

Ye Gods

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"]So if City get relegated on Sunday it''s all because of ''fate'', not because we''ve been s*it all season. Deary me. [:S][/quote]Yep, those were his words...  Fate will deliver it''s verdict.

[quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="Jules"]As the title says, Gunny is on Five Live in the next hour if any one wants to tune in.
[/quote]

Hopefully announcing he''ll resign at the end of the season.
[/quote]

How flipping trite. God give me strength.

[quote user="Al Guido"]

[quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="Jules"]As the title says, Gunny is on Five Live in the next hour if any one wants to tune in.[/quote]Hopefully announcing he''ll resign at the end of the season.[/quote]

[/quote]I doubt the Board will have the strength of mind to ask him to call it a day even though he was only appointed until the end of the season. Clearly Gunny has had a bad deck of cards to play with but I think that there are other managers who are better suited to get us out of Div 1 should ''fate'' determine that is our destiny.

[quote user="Al Guido"]

[quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="Jules"]As the title says, Gunny is on Five Live in the next hour if any one wants to tune in.[/quote]Hopefully announcing he''ll resign at the end of the season.[/quote]

[/quote]Well you may think my opinion is useless, but I also think Gunn is a useless manager.