Sign in to follow this  
Arthur Whittle

Norwich 4-0 Barnsley....How rucial may that be?

-4 goal difference for Barnsley, +4 for us, how vital Gunns 1st game in charge could prove to be now.

I expect Barnsley to lose...just leaves us to keep our end of the deal!!!

[quote user="Arthurs Armchair Army"]

-4 goal difference for Barnsley, +4 for us, how vital Gunns 1st game in charge could prove to be now.

I expect Barnsley to lose...just leaves us to keep our end of the deal!!!

[/quote]

Crucial...not rucial....

Good point Arthur mate[Y]

I''m not as sure as you about Barnsley losing but maybe there is more pressure on them than us.

[quote user="Superflash"]Nevermind the 4-0 win, what about the four points Cureton helped them to win in his loan spell?[/quote]IF things do go our way this Sunday, then Gunn''s 1st game in charge (4-0 over Barnsley) plus recalling Cureton maybe the skin of our teeth required to keep us up !Im not betting it...

I think this game will probably more remembered for the game that prompted our board to make the stupid decision of giving Gunn the job.

It''s likely to be the game that got us relegated rather than the one that kept us up.

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]

I think this game will probably more remembered for the game that prompted our board to make the stupid decision of giving Gunn the job.

It''s likely to be the game that got us relegated rather than the one that kept us up.

[/quote] Agree 100% , if we had lost that game we would probably be safe by now .

karma works in strange ways!

[quote user="Loan City Fc "][quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]

[/quote] Agree 100% , if we had lost that game we would probably be safe by now . [/quote]

[quote user="CT "]Relegation wouldnt be the worst thing in the world... trust me [/quote]I don''t agree, why do you think this?Leicester would have struggled this season if it wasn''t for Mandaric, as have pretty much all the other "big" teams that have been relegated in recent history.  I''ll tell you now CT that League One will not be a walk in the park, and I can tell you now that I bet Delia doesn''t leave.If she does, I''m willing to give (and I know you are still at 6th form and I''m a student), say £10 to a charity of our choice, and obviously it works vice-versa?I don''t think relegation will be a good thing, not one little bit.

Looking at it I can see Plymouth winning against Barnsley but I can see us only getting a draw against Charlton!

Issnt it fitting though how after all those thumpings we have given Barnsley over the years it could be them that go down instead of us

[quote user="CT "]If it got rid of deals and bought in a more wealthy replacement would you still be negative about relegation?
[/quote]

[;)] People are too stupid to realise at the moment.

[quote user="TheCanaryFan"]what makes you think we will win on sunday? I''ll go out on a limb here. We will lose 3 nil on Sunday.[/quote]To keep the historians & my twisted sense of humour happy, I''m going for:Charlton 6:0 Norwichwith us having a goal disallowed for no reason at 2-0.

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]

Agreed. It was my birthday that day and obviously I was over the moon they won, but a change of manager usually brings a win.  Any of us could have managed that day and got a result.

You can''t blame Gunny completely for this mess, though. He doesn''t have the tools to do the job, its as simple as that

[/quote]

the fact that the board allowed Cureton to go on loan to Barnsley shows how pathetically unprofessional they are. they deserve all and any humiliation that comes their way for that...