Sign in to follow this  
norfolkchance1

Euromillions Tonight £89 million

Wouldn''t it be great if a city supporter won the jackpot on their own and donated 20/30 million for a promotion push next season -It would go a long way at L1 level and you''d still have nearly 60 million to spend on yourself.

if we got relegated , i wouldnt donate , i would buy it , that would be another few million knocked off the price when we go down !!!   or if!!

[quote user="norfolkchance1"]Wouldn''t it be great if a city supporter won the jackpot on their own and donated 20/30 million for a promotion push next season -It would go a long way at L1 level and you''d still have nearly 60 million to spend on yourself.[/quote]Yeah in theory that would be brilliant. However Delia would probably put the blockers on it. Even if it was £30 million no strings attached one off payment. Probably would still say no!

[quote user="Satriales"][quote user="norfolkchance1"]Wouldn''t it be great if a city supporter won the jackpot on their own and donated 20/30 million for a promotion push next season -It would go a long way at L1 level and you''d still have nearly 60 million to spend on yourself.[/quote]

Yeah in theory that would be brilliant. However Delia would probably put the blockers on it. Even if it was £30 million no strings attached one off payment. Probably would still say no!
[/quote]

Yep gambling is a sin and therefore you would not be the right sort of person for the club.

Wanna Bet

Well if i won and was going to donate i would insist on Doncaster getting sacked and publicly flogged, me taking his job on for £180k p.a. as i reckon i could answer all emails with a question for the same money, and then i would appoint Mark Robins as manager!

I have to say if I won it, the Club would be low down on my list for people who should receive some wonga.  First would come a house each for our tow daughters and the families, pay off brothers mortgage, sort parents out with whatever they want, give money to SCBU (special care baby unit) King''s Lynn that helped keep our prem grandson alive.  Next on that list would be a donation to the BIG C appeal and Quiddenham childrens hospice, then I would maybe give the club £3million as long as I have a written guarantee it was to be spent on a player or players.

Then i''d throw a massive pink-un party [<:o)]

Very honourable weareyellows£89 million is a fairly obscene amount of money, think it would scare me if I won, going from a regular wage to being mega rich. Not sure it would do most people any good winning that much.

The only way the club would get any of it if I won the lot would be for the whole board to leave and for me to appoint my own!

[quote user="Satriales"]Very honourable weareyellows

£89 million is a fairly obscene amount of money, think it would scare me if I won, going from a regular wage to being mega rich. Not sure it would do most people any good winning that much.
[/quote]

Thanks[:)]

Have to say it wouldn''t change me and I wouldn''t want any publicity, I want people to like me for me, not because suddenly i''m mega rich lol.  I would give a fair bit away to charity though, but that''s just me, but my family would always come first.  Sort them out , then donate to charities.

[quote user="Ren"]The only way the club would get any of it if I won the lot would be for the whole board to leave and for me to appoint my own![/quote]

I think if you gave 89m,you''d be in a pretty strong position to insist on niceties like that,Ren.

BTW is this 89m Quid or 89m Euros ? Not that there''s much difference these days.

[quote user="canari francais"]

[quote user="Ren"]The only way the club would get any of it if I won the lot would be for the whole board to leave and for me to appoint my own![/quote]

I think if you gave 89m,you''d be in a pretty strong position to insist on niceties like that,Ren.

BTW is this 89m Quid or 89m Euros ? Not that there''s much difference these days.

[/quote]Pounds..

If I won £89 million I''d get my face straight in the EDP and make an offer to buy the club for £25 million. No strings attached, just a straight up offer. If they refused, I''d like to think City fans would see the cook for who she really is and force her out, then I''d persuade a certain Mr Cullum to come in with me and be joint shareholders.But hey, one can dream.

[quote user="Mr. Bump"][quote user="canari francais"]

[/quote]Pounds..[/quote]I think its £89 million pounds. The Euro bit means it can be played by people living in European countries rather then just the UK lottery.

If I won £89m, I would offer them £25m but only if i am appointed manager on a one year contract and i''m allowed to spend £15m on signings and wages

basically, i''d like to play Championship Manager for real

but most of all, what i really really want, is just to win enough tonight to make my life more comfortable!!!!!

[quote user="Shifty Sid"]Cullum has £2,000,000,000 but he hasn''t donated a single penny. Says a lot about him.[/quote]Yes, says that he didnt become a multi-billionaire by handing money over to people who have a proven track record of being inept and wasting every penny.

If I won that wonderful pot of money NCFC would not receive a single penny of that - it would be just as much use to flush the money down the toilet. These would be my initial spending priorities:

1 A nice detatched house set in beautiful grounds

2 Two or three expensive motors

3 Round the world cruise on Queen Mary II

4 Gifts to friends and family

5 Donations to charity

6 A lovely sailing boat

Sorry Norwich City but you will have to look elsewhere for a mug to throw money in your direction.