Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

Am I the only one who is sick of...

people wishing Norwich ''the best of  luck this weekend''- patronising or not I hate having people wish us good luck. It just reminds me how low we''ve fallen :(

[quote user="CT "]people wishing Norwich ''the best of  luck this weekend''- patronising or not I hate having people wish us good luck. It just reminds me how low we''ve fallen :([/quote]

I post on another football forum and the whole board has become a good luck Norwich campaign! There are Barnsley fans on there too who, quite rightly, are getting fed up with it! I just feel neutrals think Norwich are ''nice'' Club and a well supported Club and other teams don''t want to see us slip into the next league. It is true tho, we have fallen low. Too low....

[quote user="CT "]people wishing Norwich ''the best of  luck this weekend''- patronising or not I hate having people wish us good luck. It just reminds me how low we''ve fallen :([/quote]You''re probably the only one who''d start a thread about it!

[quote user="Yellow Bird"]

[quote user="CT "]people wishing Norwich ''the best of  luck this weekend''- patronising or not I hate having people wish us good luck. It just reminds me how low we''ve fallen :([/quote]

I post on another football forum and the whole board has become a good luck Norwich campaign! There are Barnsley fans on there too who, quite rightly, are getting fed up with it! I just feel neutrals think Norwich are ''nice'' Club and a well supported Club and other teams don''t want to see us slip into the next league. It is true tho, we have fallen low. Too low....

[/quote]

Which forum is that? On Rivals.net its full of people hoping we get relegated!

[quote user="CT "]I wondered how long  before the point scoring started....[/quote]

Sorry...I think you''ll find that we need at least three points....[:D]

No, footballforums.net. I would say the only fans on there who do want us relegated are Barnsley and Ipswich! Of course the Plymouth and the Forest fans are being nice now they''re safe lol

I don''t have a problem with people wishing us luck.  Perhaps we''re the ''Liverpool'' of the championship; most people have a soft spot for us with the exception of our local rivals.

I seem to remember us saying it about Sheff W last season not wanting them to go down even though we had a potential hand in their fate. How everyone loved going to Hillsborough etc.

I seem to remember us saying it about Sheff W last season not wanting them to go down even though we had a potential hand in their fate. How everyone loved going to Hillsborough etc.