Sign in to follow this  
Good Evening Neil

INFLATABLES?

did anyone else notice the large amount of inflatables the reading fans had? is anyone taking some to charlton?

(bit of a random post i know but i was bored and wanted to see if anyone was)

:)

My mate and i are hopefully taking an alligator and a sheep. It''s just an old in-joke for us, and more to amuse ourselves during the journey than anything else, but still.

Any idea where i can get them? I was thinking of popping down Regent Road in Yarmouth tomorrow and having a look...

mmm know idea mate but yarmouth would be a good bet i reckon. was gonna try and get a little paddling pool lol and some balls and lilos the usual

my mates a coventry fan and he said that last year at charlton on the last day they had them inflatable women taken off them and deflated so dont take them lol

[quote]take some inflatable penises with the boards faces on them.[/quote]

It''d be more apt if they stuck inflatable penises to their foreheads.

Can''t we have a single thread that isn''t invaded by you incessant whingers? Seriously, isn''t there enough moaning posts on this forum to keep you lot happy?!

Good Lord..

As i said, it''s an in-joke. And it''ll help to lighten the mood! One thing''s for sure: i''ll be having a damn sight more fun than the perennial whingers on this board..

On the ball City!

Erm...in case you had not noticed,the club is in crisis,we''ve got no money,no players,and are going DOWN.

Isn''t just a BIT of whinging justified?

Still,you and your mates have an absolutely SPIFFING time in Docklands on Sunday. Loads to laugh about,isn''t there?

If I see any beach balls or inflatables of any sort on Sunday i will personally deflate the b**stards. We should all be going in funeral dress to mourn the death of our great club not having some happy clappy bl**dy party!

[quote user="Jim Smith"]If I see any beach balls or inflatables of any sort on Sunday i will personally deflate the b**stards. We should all be going in funeral dress to mourn the death of our great club not having some happy clappy bl**dy party![/quote]grumpy git if i see you puncture my ball i will be watching out for you

[quote user="kiwiNCFC"][quote user="Jim Smith"]If I see any beach balls or inflatables of any sort on Sunday i will personally deflate the b**stards. We should all be going in funeral dress to mourn the death of our great club not having some happy clappy bl**dy party![/quote]grumpy git if i see you puncture my ball i will be watching out for you[/quote]

I''m serious. Not the time nor the place but with the number of happy clappy idiots we have supporting our team i am sure there will be plenty having a good old laugh and a conga to celebrate our relegation to league 1!

Seriously kids leave them at home, we are going to Charlton to almost certainly get relegated.  Lets not show the board that we are happy about this by having a party!  Save them for next year when hopefully we have got something to cheers about.

Like Jim any that I see will not be thrown back!

[quote user="Jim Smith"]

[quote user="kiwiNCFC"][quote user="Jim Smith"]If I see any beach balls or inflatables of any sort on Sunday i will personally deflate the b**stards. We should all be going in funeral dress to mourn the death of our great club not having some happy clappy bl**dy party![/quote]grumpy git if i see you puncture my ball i will be watching out for you[/quote]

I''m serious. Not the time nor the place but with the number of happy clappy idiots we have supporting our team i am sure there will be plenty having a good old laugh and a conga to celebrate our relegation to league 1!

[/quote]Jim you have totally lost it. Get a life!

Do you reckon we can get through Sunday without the embarrassing spectacle of City fans arguing and fighting eachother?

Jim and Ren are spot on. What is happening to our club is no joke. Sure there are more serious things in life(and death),but last time I looked,this was a Norwich City message board. The club is in crisis,and we are going down to the third tier for the first time in half a century.

Would some of the "inflatables/party" brigade please explain to me what is funny about the current situation ffs?

Because I ,sure as hell can''t see anything to celebrate or joke about.

[quote user="BigFish"][quote user="Jim Smith"]

[/quote]

Jim you have totally lost it. Get a life!
[/quote]

Maybe I have lost it but for me thee only thing worse than witnessing our likely relegation on Sunday will be witnessing our relegation on saturday alongside several hundred grown men wearing wigs, facepaint and brandishing inflatables like a bunch of clowns. It will be a complete embarrassment. I repeat if I have any inflatables come my way i will burst them!

[quote user="Jim Smith"][quote user="BigFish"][quote user="Jim Smith"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Maybe I have lost it but for me thee only thing worse than witnessing our likely relegation on Sunday will be witnessing our relegation on saturday alongside several hundred grown men wearing wigs, facepaint and brandishing inflatables like a bunch of clowns. It will be a complete embarrassment. I repeat if I have any inflatables come my way i will burst them!

[/quote]

On Sunday even! Witnessing it on saturday would be very freaky!

[quote user="Jim Smith"][quote user="Jim Smith"][quote user="BigFish"][quote user="Jim Smith"]

[/quote]Jim you have totally lost it. Get a life![/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]Personally I will be grateful to be put out of my misery and if this happens in the style of a good old fashioned party or wake so much the better. You should read the post elsewhere on here about the Forest supporter''s tip for Div 1. Relegation can be cathartic and if you support clubs like City you can''t be too precious about it. There have been precious few laughs during the last few seasons after all.Johnstones Paint Trophy anyone?

I don''t like inflatables. I don''t see the point. But to each their own.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Do you reckon we can get through Sunday without the embarrassing spectacle of City fans arguing and fighting eachother?

[/quote]

No I do not.  Last time at Charlton when Roeder was at the end of his reign there was a lot of arguing as some wanted to call for his head while some wanted to only back the time.  This time some will want to protest against the board while others see Delia as the clubs saviour.

I think we should just have a laugh.

At the end of the day, we are all going to be angry, depressed and pretty damn miserable, so why not just go down having fun? This may be the last chance we get to play at this level for quite a while, so lets just enjoy it. As this season has been pretty sh*t.

[quote user="BigFish"][quote user="Jim Smith"][quote user="Jim Smith"][quote user="BigFish"][quote user="Jim Smith"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Personally I will be grateful to be put out of my misery and if this happens in the style of a good old fashioned party or wake so much the better. You should read the post elsewhere on here about the Forest supporter''s tip for Div 1. Relegation can be cathartic and if you support clubs like City you can''t be too precious about it. There have been precious few laughs during the last few seasons after all.

Johnstones Paint Trophy anyone?
[/quote]

I don''t disagree that relegation could end up being a blessing in disguise if it comes as a catalyst for change. Does not mean i have to be happy about it though and does not mean we should make t*ts of ourselves at Charlton by going there in "carnival" mood.

[quote user="Ren"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

No I do not.  Last time at Charlton when Roeder was at the end of his reign there was a lot of arguing as some wanted to call for his head while some wanted to only back the time.  This time some will want to protest against the board while others see Delia as the clubs saviour.

[/quote]

And who do you think the aggressive ones are? I''ll give you a clue - read this thread. They are young city fans FFS!