Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Why escaping the drop whould be so wrong!

[quote user="CT "][quote user="The Butler"]

There is NO ONE waiting in the wings, PC has made it VERY clear that he is OUT OF THE GAME.

[/quote]

I disagree with that! If only you knew.....

[/quote]Hahahahahahahahaha, what do you know that is so much more revealing than us CT?  Cullum HAS ruled himself out.Anyway, Wiz, I don''t want to respond directly to your post because it''s just a re-hash of all your old ideas.  The "17,000", I like to this of us like the 300 Spartans, are as much to blame as you are, you do nothing but moan on the internet, and actually do nothing to pressure the board otherwise.  Yes you have strong views, but at least Smudger actually does something about it.If I ever saw you outside I''d expect you to be weilding your keyboard.Administration a good thing?  Stupidest thing I''ve EVER heard.

[quote user="ncfcstar"]
If I ever saw you outside I''d expect you to be weilding your keyboard.

[/quote]

[img]http://www.kumah.org/uploaded_images/KeyboardWarrior-758095.jpg[/img]

jas :)

Funny how people have balls on here, the fact is there are alot of board lovers out there.

we need to come together and show are discontent!! if we dont it will only get worse, and no one wants to see adminastartion!

[quote user="Yellow Submarine"]okay wiz, that''s your opinion and you entitled to it! But to come on here and blame the fans when you don''t know their reasons for renewing is just pointless! I can understand your logic in thinking it gives the board the feeling everything is fine and dandy. But I think the fact the players had to do a lap of (dis)honour to a practically empty stadium speaks volumes in itself![/quote]

You have a good point thereYS, but the fact that approx 6.000 people stayed at all scares me.[:S]

[quote user="1st Wazzock"]Reading your posts is so wrong, but stupidly, I still do it.[/quote]

That''s very Zen Wazzy. You been contemplating your navel again[:D]

[quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="CT "][quote user="The Butler"]

There is NO ONE waiting in the wings, PC has made it VERY clear that he is OUT OF THE GAME.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Cullum HAS ruled himself out.

[/quote]

Not true. He said he will step forward if we are on the financial brink. If we get relegated we will have to sell all our players to plug the £7m black hole that will appear from loss of revenue. We will be lucky to get £2m from selling our players. And lets not forget the lower gate reciepts. Financially we will be screwed next season. I suspect Cullum will make another move mid season.

[quote user="TheCanaryFan"][quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="CT "][quote user="The Butler"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Cullum HAS ruled himself out.

[/quote]

Not true. He said he will step forward if we are on the financial brink. If we get relegated we will have to sell all our players to plug the £7m black hole that will appear from loss of revenue. We will be lucky to get £2m from selling our players. And lets not forget the lower gate reciepts. Financially we will be screwed next season. I suspect Cullum will make another move mid season.

[/quote]

If you believe the 7 Mil that is

[quote user="The Butler"]

[quote user="1st Wazzock"]Reading your posts is so wrong, but stupidly, I still do it.[/quote]

That''s very Zen Wazzy. You been contemplating your navel again[:D]

[/quote]

Full of fluff just like the boards ears. [:S]