Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

NEIL DONCASTER - Why I still feel confident going into the last day

Yes we have certainly succeeded in making them still feel comfortable and welcome at the club. When are we going to give it too them? When we are in the conference? Saviour of this club my arse!What a load of Rubbish and Board out must be sung at the end of the Charlton game. We must let them know they are no longer wanted. Otherwise we will go into next season with them at the helm and fans saying we must get behind them at the start of League 1.Why are they still here?

how can he be confident of something he has no control over? if barnsley draw we are relegated

wakey wakey doncaster , its out of our hands now even if we win 5-0 ... smell the coffee!!!

I''m absolutely disgusted by this article, what a ridiculous statement.  What does he take us for?  What a pompous idiot.  I''m just lost for words.

Haven''t spoken to Doncaster at length in the past, he is all media speak and will not never take responsibilty for his own actions. He stonewalled Chris Goreham on Monday night about change at the club, which is just what I expected from him.

He''ll lose his FA and Football League board status if we head to League One, so hopefully the man is finished. Hopefully we can have a human being to replace him...

"Fans will no doubt wish to quiz us about the events of this season and

what we will be doing to ensure that, this time next season, we are

celebrating achievement. Not looking enviously around at other clubs

whose supporters are celebrating promotion or an impending adventure

into the play-offs".Neil - what you need to do to ensure we don''t have a repeat of this next season is simple:1) Leave2) Don''t screw the club for any form of payout. You have been overpaid for years now relative to the overall performance of this club. Please Please Please leave now for the sake of this club. You might not be able to find anyone else to pay you your 180K a year but surely that isn''t our fault..

I still haven''t been able how he can say relgation is a good thing. The only positive thing that could come from it is the chance that new investment will come in, and he, munby, delia etc... will all have to head off home. And yeah, thats a positive for us fans, means we may get somewhere, but surely not a positive for him!! Either he''s a liar, or totally screwed up. Or probably both.

Also, he says fans are welcome to ask questions on the open day, should anyone go, but says that questions about our situation and how the board intends to solve them aren''t welcome. So, what exaclty are people meant to ask?? [:S]

it must be to him as he doesnt even make any sense what so ever .

its now going to cost a further 7 million pound , if we get relegated plus the massive debt the club is in now , and as ive said before hardly any players to sell .

from where im looking it looks fairly black and going to p** down !!

the bloke isnt even trying to be logical with what he is comming out with ,

if he thinks things looker brighter , then maybe he should explain how and why.

carry on digging doncaster you will dig yourself a big enough hole , i can now see why they employed roeder, very similar people talk complete sh** !!!

Unbelievable twaddle from Fantasy Island otherwise known as the Chief Executive''s office.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Ghostly"]Fuck off Neil.
[/quote]

I''d just like to echo those thoughts lol

[/quote]

Ditto, the guy''s a liability.

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Ghostly"]Fuck off Neil.[/quote]

I''d just like to echo those thoughts lol

[/quote]

Ditto, the guy''s a liability.

[/quote]He''s a fucking idiot! If there was one time for him to shut his gob, its now.

Its the quoting of the rubbish Doherty came out with that really grates with me, the patronising drivel uttered every week after a crap performance is bad enough without someone else speaking it as some sort of gospel.

Okay so:We might get relegated to the third division for the first time in SEVENTY YEARS!!!!!But please don''t ask any nasty searching questions of the Board at the open day 24 hours later.........

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!Get out of my club Doncaster and stop treating me and my fellow fans like idiots!!!!!!!!!!!!

Absolute bullpoo, I had to laugn at the bit about the crowd staying behind and singing "city till I die".... he forgot to mention there was only about 5k that could be bothered to hang around. That man is totally deluded.

I think that hearty rendition of "City-til-I-die" combined with applauding Mrs Wynn Jones at The Toilet has given Doomie heart… Thought it was stupid then… think its even more stupid now. A few missiles and a complete blitz of dog''s abuse and insults aimed in their direction might have sharpened his concentration a bit, instead he thinks we''re all backing the regime.Sad, but true!

[quote user="city-till-i-die"]i cant even bring myself to read doomcasters drivel...the guy is a complete MORON[:|][/quote]Me neither... his ''accessibility'' to fans is admirable of course, but what good is access to the office if all you''re going to see is someone bending over to shite all over their own desk before pointing at you and drawling "you''re next, sonny..."Tw@t...

This article is unbelieveable. I know most of his stuff in the EDP is delusional, but this is really astonishing.I don''t really know what he does, so I find it difficult to level specific criticisms at him, but he is the chief exec of a failing organisation. Surely his position is untenable?

his next quote if he hasnt said it in that peice of chit already "the board are asking the loving,loyal fans of NCFC  to waiver the 20% refund on season tickets to help this brilliant club"

or...BLAH BLAH BLAH   BLAH BLAH   BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH  THE GUY IS A COMPLETE PRI6K

Within the last month, Doncaster had a meeting with one of Norwich''s most successful business men . An owner of an Insurance Broker ( no not Peter Cullum!). During the meeting (where money was sought by ND) he claimed that even if they did go down it would only cost the Club £600K, That is the sort of t*osser we are being lead by and is Delia''s most trusted advisor.

[quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="city-till-i-die"]i cant even bring myself to read doomcasters drivel...the guy is a complete MORON[:|][/quote]Me neither... his ''accessibility'' to fans is admirable of course, but what good is access to the office if all you''re going to see is someone bending over to shite all over their own desk before pointing at you and drawling "you''re next, sonny..."Tw@t...[/quote]LOL! God was a deluded man he is.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

Unbelievable twaddle from Fantasy Island otherwise known as the Chief Executive''s office.

[/quote]Gonna do something about it then Mr. Tilson.....no I thought not.

[quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="city-till-i-die"]i cant even bring myself to read doomcasters drivel...the guy is a complete MORON[:|][/quote]Me neither... his ''accessibility'' to fans is admirable of course, but what good is access to the office if all you''re going to see is someone bending over to shite all over their own desk before pointing at you and drawling "you''re next, sonny..."Tw@t...[/quote]LOL! God what a deluded man he is.[/quote]I guess God might have been deluded as well....

"I hope that supporters also bear in mind that knee-jerk pronouncements from the board about what has happened this season and how we will address the issues are best avoided". Doncaster

So ............... expect the Board to keep Gunn as boss next season nomatter what happens come May 4th!

It was one thing giving this huge job to a man with no managerial qualifications it is another to let Gunn stumble on blindly in a fresh season. Put simply, would Gunn be given the reigns of any other Championship side (let alone one in such a precarious position)? Their managerial appointments have put us in this mess and they still won''t bl**dy learn.

This is so so frustrating ... and yet so so predictable.