Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

NEIL DONCASTER - Why I still feel confident going into the last day

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]http://www.edp24.co.uk/content/edp24/sport/football/columns/story.aspx?brand=EDPOnline&category=NeilDoncaster&tBrand=EDPOnline&tCategory=xDefault&itemid=NOED30%20Apr%202009%2010%3A39%3A31%3A210[/quote]

I very nearly threw up reading that. What a complete tosser that bloke is. How the hell can he conclude that dropping back to our level of 50 yers ago constitutes a bright future? It''s bad enough facing up to relegation without being roundly patronised by that overpaid tw@t![8o|][8o|][8o|]

The only thing that im looking forward to when we go down is reading the bull s**t that this bloke  will come out with

spot on beauseant , i wouldnt want him running my company , if it took a 7 million pound hit , and i was told the future is bright ...

is he just taking the p** , ? out of norwich fans or what .

the bit where he quotes the board will not be in hiding got me , not that delia has done that most of this season .

hes a joke , the whole situation is a joke , thing is its not that funny .

if they put thiers hand up and said "we cocked up big time , then i would have more respect for the man , but your right a patronising idiot was the word i was looking for !!

What a total load of sh*te! Doncaster has completely lost his marbles.

If the board don''t act quickly at the end of the season in appointing a young ambitious manager, we are already lost for next season as anyone who knows what they are doing will be snapped up by other clubs! We are now competing aganist the likes of Oldham for managerial talent which says it all really!

And Doncaster''s take on that? No knee jerks reactions! In other words, it can wait til he has come back from his holiday.

League Two here we come....if he is still in charge come August.

Nobody wants you here, Doncaster..leave before we get you sacked!

Definitely a credibility gap there then.  It''s possible we''ll get out of jail, but not likely.  I would have avoided a knee-jerk statement like that and held my counsel until after we know which league we''re in next season.  But then if I did that, I wouldn''t be advertising the beam-back...

[quote user="singing canary"]

i think it means they are just plain stupid ,

he must have mad cow or something to that effect .!

[/quote]

Swine flu? [+o(]

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]http://www.edp24.co.uk/content/edp24/sport/football/columns/story.aspx?brand=EDPOnline&category=NeilDoncaster&tBrand=EDPOnline&tCategory=xDefault&itemid=NOED30%20Apr%202009%2010%3A39%3A31%3A210[/quote]

I very nearly threw up reading that. What a complete tosser that bloke is. How the hell can he conclude that dropping back to our level of 50 yers ago constitutes a bright future? It''s bad enough facing up to relegation without being roundly patronised by that overpaid tw@t![8o|][8o|][8o|]

[/quote]

Who''re the real tossers though? Doncaster, or the 17,000 plus who''ve virtually guaranteed his salary for another couple of seasons?

doncaster ...

the fans want to support thier club , its not the fans fault the is a complete idiot in charge

we cant controll that , if you support norwich you support norwich , who ever is in charge .

if the fans paid his salary directly , i would have thought he would be a skint man now .

if no one went to the game , that would be the end of this great club , its a no win situation really .

Mr D, I''m pretty sure you look at this board from time to time, so this is for you.

I actually felt insulted reading this drivel.

Do the powers that be really believe the future is bright? Do they really believe the fans see things that way? How stupid do they think we are!!!!

Stay up or go down, this season has to be a watershed moment. Surely the realisation that we are at our lowest ebb in 50 years will be enough for someone to say this is where it stops. Sadly I''m not sure it will.

[quote user="shyster"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]

Who''re the real tossers though? Doncaster, or the 17,000 plus who''ve virtually guaranteed his salary for another couple of seasons?
[/quote]

£10.00 of every one of those supporters money goes into his pocket.

Talk about self abuse!! The picture is rosey as far as he is concerned.

Next will be the "please Fans you don''t really want your 20% back do you because it could mean the demise of your club"

I very much we can afford to sack him as he''s bound to be on one hell of a pay-off deal and if you were on £180,000 a year would you resign without getting a fat wedge?

And yet again the Board feel they have done nothing wrong and everybodys behind them because the fans sing City till i die and on the ball city when they should be chanting for the Board out and what a load of rubbish .You get what you deserve.

Can someone local not start up a petition to have Doncaster sacked or forced to resign? If enough sign it, then DS and MWJ will be forced to replace him.

Even if some still want to stand by the owners i cannot believe anybody wants Doncaster there next season, season ticket holder or not...what he is saying is just an insult to City fans!