Sign in to follow this  
Trent Canary

FAO - Anyone with knowledge of Vegas

Hello all,Im in Vegas saturday night for the Hatton fight, and require somewhere to watch the norwich game - bearing in mind the games on at 5am USA time sunday morning. Does anyone have any idea where I could find a bar with sky? Backup plan is an internet cafe, but I dont think I can listen to 5 live commentary outside of the UK, and I dont have canaries world. Live text would be very frustrating..Thanks in advance for any replies.PS - By the way can anyone tell me who was player of the season, along with second and third? Havent seen any articles about it and any threads about it have probably been lost among the Reading aftermath.

Im very jealous of you going to Vegas for the fight. Vegas is awesome.There is a British bar in Vegas off the strip I believe, not sure what its called though.Thing is, the game isnt on TV here, so I doubt it will be anywhere else.

Trent I wasn''t/am not aware of sky screening the game m8. I think they opted for Reading v Birmingham and Crystal Palace v Sheffield Utd. Player of the season was Croft followed by Clingan and Doc.

Ah nightmare, only just found out the Brum score. I thought they had sealed promotion already. I suppose a bar may have sky sports news, but unlikely I guess.Looks like internet then. Bugga.Oh and Croft POTY? Thought Clingan was a shoe-in.

[quote user="Trent Canary"]Ah nightmare, only just found out the Brum score. I thought they had sealed promotion already. I suppose a bar may have sky sports news, but unlikely I guess.

Looks like internet then. Bugga.

Oh and Croft POTY? Thought Clingan was a shoe-in.
[/quote]

Lucky old you, in Vegas! Love it there.  Im sure somewhere will have the live Sky game on but off the top of my head I can''t think of anyone on or around The Strip.  Like said above its top of the table clashes rather than than bottom but, no doubt, they will have all the scores at the bottom of the screen in a ''as things stand'' kind of way. Have fun in Vegas, saying that you can''t not!!

Hi Trent

Have to admit I have no interest in boxing, but there is a themed English pub (there''s a warning in there somewhere) off the strip, but taxis are cheap over there called the Crown and Anchor, does all Sport, and football, but only Premiership.

www.crownandanchorlv.com/index2.html I can''t do links I am afraid but this website gives some info.

Last time I was there we kept in touch with news via the many sports bars (all the big hotels have them). There is internet access in all hotels, but it''s quite pricey.

CROWN & ANCHOR

LAS VEGAS, NEVADA, UNITED STATES

We are located on the corner of East Tropicana & Maryland Parkway, Tel: 702-739-8676........................... Little Crown & Anchor is located on the corner of Spring Mountan & Decatur, Tel: 702-876-4733.

I''d also reccomend the Crown and Anchor, awesome little bar (pub) but they only screen live SKY games.

On an unrelated topic check out the bar at the roof of the Rio, awesome place to get some beers down you with a great view!

[quote user="Destort"]

On an unrelated topic check out the bar at the roof of the Rio, awesome place to get some beers down you with a great view![/quote]VooDoo Lounge. Also Ghost Bar at the Palms, probably even better.