Sign in to follow this  
Muffles

Predictions for Sunday?

Charlton 0 Norwich 1, (goal in the eightieth minute)

Plymouth 1 Barnsley 0 until the 95th minute when Barnsley equalise.

No crying geezers.

No wetting your knickers girls.

See if you can get through the dramatic last 10 minutes without doing the above

Andy.

Charlton 1- 2 City

Lee with an early header, gets booked for taking his shirt off. Charlton level within a minute after Semmy passes back to Marshall, who misses his kick and the ball trickles into the net. Semmy and Marshy have a row and Gunn has to run onto the pitch to calm things down.

McDonald with a late winner, runs into the crowd with expected jublilation, quickly followed by several other players (bar Carney who is asking an old woman in the front row for the Sheff Utd score) one of which is an ecstatic Lee, who is subsequently booked for a second time and sent off.

Last 5 mins, Charlton have 3 shots saved off the line by Shackells rear-end, we concede 7 corners in a row, Doc gets sent off for bringing a man down who''s clean through, for the greater good. Play is stopped momentarily as several City fans enter the fray to try and defend a corner. But we hold on for a win, celebrations all round after a hearty peformance and Delia and co. walk onto the pitch. Muffled boo''s can be heard...

But what about the Barnsley result!?

Plymouth 0-0 Barnsley

A bore draw that neither team looked like winning.

I can''t believe so many people seriously seem to think we''ll stay up.

We won''t.

[quote user="Grando"]I can''t believe so many people seriously seem to think we''ll stay up. We won''t.[/quote]

I think most are predicting us to do it more in hope than anything else, they seem to be forgetting how shite we are. Charlton have been playing better lately and in Jonjo Shelvey they have a player who has far more quality than any individual in our team, add to that the fact that we never do very well at the Valley and it''s difficult to see anything other than a defeat.

[quote user="DENKO"]

I''ll kick it off

Charlton 1 Norwich 2

Plymouth 3 Barnsley 2

[/quote]

Hilarious . If we stay up I''ll search you out and give you £50 . We will get hammered by Charlton. Simple.

Charlton 1 Norwich 2

Plymouth 4 Barnsley 0

GET BEHIND THE TEAM SUNDAY AS WE ARE STAYING UP

ON THE BALL CITY!!

Of course we will come agonisingly close but our name is on that relegation spot and has been all season in the same way as Leicester. I got the last few results absolutely spot on so...

Charlton 2 Norwich 2

Plymouth 2 Barnsley 1

oh, if only............................ charlton 1 norwich 2

plymouth 1 barnsley 1