Yesterday Doncaster wrote in the EDP "whatever the fates have in store for us Sunday the future is bright for next season".

In todays EDP Cullum states "the economic environment is simply not conducive to investing in an ailing football club".

I know which of the two is closer to the truth as we are an ailing football club.

I don''t believe a word Cullum says.

He''s a publicity hungry, spotlight grabbing trouble maker.

Doomcaster on the other hand, is just inept!

Incidentally, was this an official statement from Cullum or just a rehashing of the email reply that Jim Kent received and posted on here? If so, then that raises some moral questions, particularly since said post was removed as it contained personal correspondance, which is (rightly) banned from these boards... not banned from the pages of the EDP though, is it? Of course, the Pinkun forum doesn''t rake in cash for Archant, does it......Just curious...

he was just giving one of  his classic "false dawn" statements .

just as previously ..prudence and ambition , and delias little speach at the royal norfolk show ,

i dont believe a word the guy says , how can you?

you cant thats the problem.............. the problem is this is our club they are f@@king up! We should stand reunited in getting this board out, but instead we are devided and Delia and co choose to listen to there supporters..

Sad times for Norwich!

[quote user="singing canary"]

he was just giving one of  his classic "false dawn" statements .

just as previously ..prudence and ambition , and delias little speach at the royal norfolk show ,

i dont believe a word the guy says , how can you?

[/quote]

Surely this article was based on the email to Jim Kent from Mr Cullum.

This is non story. You can look into that email and turn it to what you want to believe.

I was interested in the term ''ailing club''. This just doesn''t sit right with someone stating that he has no intention of investing in the club, rather a bit of a dig at what is going on at NCFC. Perhaps the first shots across the bows of the Titanic.

Finally, as has been stated on here a few times. Why would Cullum use this publicity to gain any business advantage?

[quote user="Bury Yellow"]Surely this article was based on the email to Jim Kent from Mr Cullum. This is non story. You can look into that email and turn it to what you want to believe. I was interested in the term ''ailing club''. This just doesn''t sit right with someone stating that he has no intention of investing in the club, rather a bit of a dig at what is going on at NCFC. Perhaps the first shots across the bows of the Titanic. Finally, as has been stated on here a few times. Why would Cullum use this publicity to gain any business advantage?[/quote]

spot on Bury, he sounds like a frustrated fan.. and we can all relate to that right now

jas :)

they cant escape the truth, but they are hidding behing it .

delia with her investment speach on tv in the biggest event in norfolk, in front of thousands raising everyones hopes to be latter dashed , let alone relegation to follow that season.

how someone can say the future is bright when the club has a 20 million pound debt at least , no team for next season , and to have to swallow a loss of a further 7 million if relegation does happen .

i fail to see how if anything , following the trend over the last few years how this club could even survive at all .

also to raise a point surely the value of the club would fall dramaticly, so if delia was not prepared to sell then , why would she now when the club value would be far less .

i do fear the worst for this club when you see similar sized clubs like southampton in big trouble .

i feel pure ignorance and very bad management has cost this club dearly .

I find it hard to believe the EDP would publish something based off a personal email to myself.

Therefore I think Cullum must have clarified something directly to the EDP.

he wasnt wrong though to quote ailing club , i should imagine if the truth is known , delia just wanted investment rather than to sell , yet i could not imagine delia working with cullum full stop.

cullum is a very clever bloke , i certainly could not image him respecting delia or agreeing on most things ,

he no doubt thought , okay get on with it then , delia is too stuborn to listen to anyone with any sense ,

i should imagine he would wait , and get great pleasure out of saying i told you so , i offered help and you refused to take it .

i bet hes enjoying watching delia and gang squirm and failing ,

I had a reply, Peter told me that the EDP piece was not a result of a new interwiew but was instead a re-hash of old info. The EDP certainly are sly! He did however re-iterate that to invest at this time would be very difficult for him and he hoped that the Current Board could turn it around somehow.