Sign in to follow this  
canarytim

Has Gunny already got the job for next season ?

Yet again the board are treating us supporters with real disrespect.

I have on many occasions " stuck up " for the board and bourne the wrath of many other contributors for that support on this messagboard, but this time they have gone too far.

Neil Doncaster says there will be no early discussions on this season but to me it seems Brian Gunn has already been told the managers job is his for next season. Just keep it quiet.

He is doing a NCISA Forum next week and now he is saying who he wants here next season !

Come on Delia if Gunny has the job tell the poor suffering supporters now.

Of course he knows he''s got it, the fool is already talking about signing no marks for next season.

He''s just like the board............dim.

I think he has Tim, he has mentioned in previous weeks about hwo he is looking forward to taking the team to the likes of Dereham in pre season and also wants to sign shacks.. a manager just looking at things on a game by game basis wouldnt say these things....

I hope Gunny is a fast learner from mistakes this season and does better next season.

jas :)

I agree. All the signs are that its a done deal. No doubt the board swayed by hearing the fans constantly singing bryan gunn''s yellow army throughout every game and thinking they are on safe ground. If he gets it it will be another decision based around PR and self preservation rather than football!

"he has mentioned in previous weeks about hwo he is looking forward to taking the team to the likes of Dereham in pre season"

If he''s in charge for any length of time this may be a league fixture in a few years.

He is doing the forum because he came in for the last 10 mins at the last one in March and Tilly asked him cheekily if he would do one at the end of the season, he said yes and has kept his word.

Step forward  Bryan Gunn aka -"I CAN TURN MY HAND, TO ANYTHING - MAN!"

"You didn''t keep us up Bryan, and you are the weakest link, goodbye! 

I think it''s Crookys. Why would he travel from the other side of the planet in the sun with his family from a permanent job just to be here in Norfolk for 5 months?

From the dodgy rumours site...

Relegation threatened Norwich could turn to Alan Pardew, should they decide to dispense with Bryan Gunn. The board are likely to want someone with experience of both League One and Championship football. Steve Tilson of Southend Utd is also being considered, and Dennis Wise is thought to be being advocated by a particular member of the Norwich board. It''s thought that Wise is an unpopular suggestion with the other members, however.

[quote user="1st Wazzock"]

Relegation threatened Norwich could turn to Alan Pardew, should they decide to dispense with Bryan Gunn. The board are likely to want someone with experience of both League One and Championship football. Steve Tilson of Southend Utd is also being considered, and Dennis Wise is thought to be being advocated by a particular member of the Norwich board. It''s thought that Wise is an unpopular suggestion with the other members, however.

[/quote]alan pardew would be a great choice, just what we could do with whatever division we''re in

[quote user="Arthur Whittle OBE"]I think it''s Crookys. Why would he travel from the other side of the planet in the sun with his family from a permanent job just to be here in Norfolk for 5 months?[/quote]

He didn''t arrive until the end of Jan Arthur so will have only been here 3.5 months before he presumeably flies back home to his family.

Maybe we offered him a decent wage to help us out short term, who knows??

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="Arthur Whittle OBE"]I think it''s Crookys. Why would he travel from the other side of the planet in the sun with his family from a permanent job just to be here in Norfolk for 5 months?[/quote]

He didn''t arrive until the end of Jan Arthur so will have only been here 3.5 months before he presumeably flies back home to his family.

Maybe we offered him a decent wage to help us out short term, who knows??

[/quote]

my mistake. I was under the impression his family were here too. It seems strange he''d give up a permanent job in OZ to come here for a few months though.

[quote user="steve o"][quote user="1st Wazzock"]

[/quote]alan pardew would be a great choice, just what we could do with whatever division we''re in[/quote]

I''d prefer Tilson, but would be happy with Pardew..........anyone except Gunn!