Sign in to follow this  
er indoors

The most important chant in the club's history

As Delia and Michael come out onto the pitch (as they surely will) after relegation to the 3rd tier of English football is finally confirmed for their ''lap of sympathy'' Sunday we must be united in the most meaningful chant in our club''s history:"You''re not fit, you''re not fit, you''re not fit to run our club!"Will it happen? Can I rely on everyones support? Of course not, which is precisely why ladies and gentlemen we are where we are.

I''m sure you can rely on some people''s support. Admittedly many people love Delia for some reason, and many will be too upset to do anything (I assume all this, I don''t actually know what people will do in the end) but i''d definately join that chant. Or even start it if i can''t hear one going.

NO. No One will chant it at away games. I was talking to a fella in his Man UTD shirt the other night and told i him i  won''t be going and what i thought of Delia and i very rarely go now because of whats happening to my beloved club when he became agitated and said that i was i part timer and he and his season ticket holding family loved Delia and would be going Sunday and forever more. Yeah, thats right, cheering on Man UTD in a MAN UTD SHIRT!! [A]

[quote user="Arthurs Armchair Army"]

NO. No One will chant it at away games. I was talking to a fella in his Man UTD shirt the other night and told i him i  won''t be going and what i thought of Delia and i very rarely go now because of whats happening to my beloved club when he became agitated and said that i was i part timer and he and his season ticket holding family loved Delia and would be going Sunday and forever more. Yeah, thats right, cheering on Man UTD in a MAN UTD SHIRT!! [A]

[/quote]

did you cal him a very rude word thats currently in my head but i cant put on here, Arthur? lol!

jas :)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Arthurs Armchair Army"]

[/quote]

did you cal him a very rude word thats currently in my head but i cant put on here, Arthur? lol!

jas :)

[/quote]

I actually stood on his toe....by accident of course.[;)]

[quote user="johnjohnjohnnyjohn"]I''m sure you can rely on some people''s support. Admittedly many people love Delia for some reason, and many will be too upset to do anything (I assume all this, I don''t actually know what people will do in the end) but i''d definately join that chant. Or even start it if i can''t hear one going.[/quote]I disagree. The Ipswich match showed the majority of the travelling fans are currently pleased with the regime, and certainly like you say those who are not pleased with the regime may well be to upset to want to get angry and frustrated.

We still want Delia out, We still want Delia out. We still want Delia . We still want Delia out...

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="johnjohnjohnnyjohn"]I''m sure you can rely on some people''s support. Admittedly many people love Delia for some reason, and many will be too upset to do anything (I assume all this, I don''t actually know what people will do in the end) but i''d definately join that chant. Or even start it if i can''t hear one going.[/quote]

I disagree. The Ipswich match showed the majority of the travelling fans are currently pleased with the regime, and certainly like you say those who are not pleased with the regime may well be to upset to want to get angry and frustrated.
[/quote]

Way to go p*ss on my bonfire Dobby!! But as i''m sure you''re aware, me and Andy will be making our oppinions known. And im sure others will. Yes, the standing ovation for Delia at Ipswich does show that the majority of fans were happy with her then. However, im sure that, should we go down, opinions will swiftly change. Even if many fans are happy, i''m sure that there''s enough of us who aren''t to make ourselves heard.

However, as usual, they won''t listen.

[quote user="johnjohnjohnnyjohn"]

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="johnjohnjohnnyjohn"]I''m sure you can rely on some people''s support. Admittedly many people love Delia for some reason, and many will be too upset to do anything (I assume all this, I don''t actually know what people will do in the end) but i''d definately join that chant. Or even start it if i can''t hear one going.[/quote]I disagree. The Ipswich match showed the majority of the travelling fans are currently pleased with the regime, and certainly like you say those who are not pleased with the regime may well be to upset to want to get angry and frustrated. [/quote]

Way to go p*ss on my bonfire Dobby!! But as i''m sure you''re aware, me and Andy will be making our oppinions known. And im sure others will. Yes, the standing ovation for Delia at Ipswich does show that the majority of fans were happy with her then. However, im sure that, should we go down, opinions will swiftly change. Even if many fans are happy, i''m sure that there''s enough of us who aren''t to make ourselves heard.

[/quote]Although you know i agree with you on pretty much everything regarding the board. I don''t understand when people (yes YOU included ;]) say that ''they won''t listen''. What exactly have they been asked or told, to listen to?No official protest, no real questions with proper intent asked. No in-depth interviews with the media....

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="johnjohnjohnnyjohn"]

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="johnjohnjohnnyjohn"]I''m sure you can rely on some people''s support. Admittedly many people love Delia for some reason, and many will be too upset to do anything (I assume all this, I don''t actually know what people will do in the end) but i''d definately join that chant. Or even start it if i can''t hear one going.[/quote]

I disagree. The Ipswich match showed the majority of the travelling fans are currently pleased with the regime, and certainly like you say those who are not pleased with the regime may well be to upset to want to get angry and frustrated.
[/quote]

[/quote]

Although you know i agree with you on pretty much everything regarding the board. I don''t understand when people (yes YOU included ;]) say that ''they won''t listen''. What exactly have they been asked or told, to listen to?

No official protest, no real questions with proper intent asked. No in-depth interviews with the media....
[/quote]

You say it as well, so stfu [:)]

Maybe that guy who unquired as to whether we''d be buying the club could sort something out. If he''s up for organising the fans to by the club then getting some questions to the board should be a breeze for him.

And stop highlighting everything I say... or i''ll hit you on Tuesday [;)] 

[quote user="johnjohnjohnnyjohn"][quote user="hogesar"][quote user="johnjohnjohnnyjohn"]

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="johnjohnjohnnyjohn"]I''m sure you can rely on some people''s support. Admittedly many people love Delia for some reason, and many will be too upset to do anything (I assume all this, I don''t actually know what people will do in the end) but i''d definately join that chant. Or even start it if i can''t hear one going.[/quote]I disagree. The Ipswich match showed the majority of the travelling fans are currently pleased with the regime, and certainly like you say those who are not pleased with the regime may well be to upset to want to get angry and frustrated. [/quote]

[/quote]Although you know i agree with you on pretty much everything regarding the board. I don''t understand when people (yes YOU included ;]) say that ''they won''t listen''. What exactly have they been asked or told, to listen to?No official protest, no real questions with proper intent asked. No in-depth interviews with the media....[/quote]

Maybe that guy who unquired as to whether we''d be buying the club could sort something out. If he''s up for organising the fans to by the club then getting some questions to the board should be a breeze for him.

[/quote]I never remember saying the board won''t listen to the fans. In fact, to some extent, they''re better than that than a lot of boards. Doncaster outside the club shop every game, Mumby sometimes outside the City Stand. They speak a load of bollocks, but thats besides the point.Actually, at the Open Day there is a forum or similar with the Board, am i right? What questions are they not answering? Financial? I can''t remember. That does seem odd, but those who really want to know will still let there feelings known, and in a room they have no choice but to listen.

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="johnjohnjohnnyjohn"][quote user="hogesar"][quote user="johnjohnjohnnyjohn"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Although you know i agree with you on pretty much everything regarding the board. I don''t understand when people (yes YOU included ;]) say that ''they won''t listen''. What exactly have they been asked or told, to listen to?

No official protest, no real questions with proper intent asked. No in-depth interviews with the media....
[/quote]

[/quote]

I never remember saying the board won''t listen to the fans. In fact, to some extent, they''re better than that than a lot of boards. Doncaster outside the club shop every game, Mumby sometimes outside the City Stand. They speak a load of bollocks, but thats besides the point.

Actually, at the Open Day there is a forum or similar with the Board, am i right? What questions are they not answering? Financial? I can''t remember. That does seem odd, but those who really want to know will still let there feelings known, and in a room they have no choice but to listen.
[/quote]

Well, you may have claimed something along those lines. And yeah you are, but he came out with something like "questions about finance, our situation or what we''re going to do next season aren''t welcome"

So, quite what people are meant to ask them i don''t know. 

I agree but as fans we must share some blame for allowing them to take us into this position. We are in this position because we stood by and let it get to this....

[quote user="SI"]We still want Delia out, We still want Delia out. We still want Delia . We still want Delia out...[/quote]

If Delia is what you call the jogger''s chest, then I want Delia out, too!

If not, I want Delia out anyways.

[quote user="canaryfan68"]I agree but as fans we must share some blame for allowing them to take us into this position. We are in this position because we stood by and let it get to this....[/quote]Care to outline what you would have/ did do  - and the effect that it had?

[quote user="canaryfan68"] but as fans we must share some blame for allowing them to take us into this position. We are in this position because we stood by and let it get to this....[/quote]

Absolutely bloody exactly![Y]