Sign in to follow this  
singing canary

no war cry from delia ..?

seems strange , or does it .. ?

neil doncaster with his plea in yesterdays edp that everything is going to be allright ,

the board will never go in to hiding ,

sorry delia our biggest game for 50 years , and your not saying a word , why not..??

your club .. you care , why dont you give some encouragement to your fans , ?

if the worst happens what are you intending to do about it ,? if you care so deeply,dont you think the fans have a right to know how this club will or could move forward .

your quick enough to chant half time at a premiership game " where are ya " , i have one question , the biggest game for norwich in 50 years ... where are you , ?

the worst board of any club in the whole of the english leauge, (sorry thats just my opinion)when anyone form the norwich board speak to thier fans its nothing more than lies , false hope , and to be honest anything far from the truth .

the people of norwich , this great city deserve more alot more , at least honesty from the people who run this club .

we are a great club , great fans , and a good family club respected by other clubs , but you dont respect you fans what so ever .

yesterdays comments by doncaster in the edp , were nothing short of pathetic, any fool could see that.

norwich city football club and the relationship with the cook is becomming increasingly strained , you need to cut your losses before you lose all your respect for the good work you had put in previously , the relationship has no future , anyone can see that .

[quote user="CT "]

Maybe its because she is close to leaving? [:O]

[;)]

[/quote]

Fingers crossed! [:D]

[quote user="CT "]

[;)]

[/quote]CT, you had another hint in another thread about Delia leavingDo you know something we don''t? [:O]

[quote user="CT "]

[;)]

[/quote]

.........and going where for Crissakes ? She''s the flipping owner, she can''t leave until and unless she sells her shares which I am sure she would love to do !

[quote user="Mr. Bump"][quote user="CT "]

[;)]

[/quote]
CT, you had another hint in another thread about Delia leaving

Do you know something we don''t? [:O]
[/quote]

I know for a FACT that there are LOTS of interested parties willing to buy the cook out and that relegation will help a lot in sealing the deal... I''m  not saying any more though

What can she say? She has made a mess of things, so the less said from her the better. I still have nightmares witnessing her drunken rant at the Man City game. She means well, but that means nothing in this game. You need someone with a level head who can make the right decisions whether the fans agree or not. That person is not Delia Smith.

[quote user="Al Guido"][quote user="CT "]

[;)]

[/quote]

.........and going where for Crissakes ? She''s the flipping owner, she can''t leave until and unless she sells her shares which I am sure she would love to do !

[/quote]

funny, if she wanted to sell them im sure she could too... why do you think she wont? and its not because theres no one out there.

jas :)

[quote user="CT "][quote user="Mr. Bump"][quote user="CT "]

[;)]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I know for a FACT that there are LOTS of interested parties willing to buy the cook out and that relegation will help a lot in sealing the deal... I''m  not saying any more though

[/quote]

CT maybe if I see you on Sunday you can divulge some of this info!  You can''t miss me I look like a white verion of Bin Laden!!!  Without his ideologies of course!

[quote user="Salahuddin"][quote user="CT "][quote user="Mr. Bump"][quote user="CT "]

[;)]

[/quote]CT, you had another hint in another thread about Delia leavingDo you know something we don''t? [:O][/quote]

[/quote]

CT maybe if I see you on Sunday you can divulge some of this info!  You can''t miss me I look like a white verion of Bin Laden!!!  Without his ideologies of course!

[/quote]mmm, 16yr old from Camb has inside information on sale of City, seems likely ey....[:|]

Lol, its got so bad I will clutch at any straws!  Where is Good News Gordon when you need him......

[quote user="Salahuddin"]Lol, its got so bad I will clutch at any straws!  Where is Good News Gordon when you need him......[/quote]

At colney/The BBC/Archant/Carow Road and asda all at the samee time! he is magic y''know?

jas :)

[quote user="Salahuddin"][quote user="CT "][quote user="Mr. Bump"][quote user="CT "]

[;)]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I''m afraid I cant- I guess if you had some insider info you wouldnt go telling people would you? No offence mate [Y]

[quote user="SPat"][quote user="Salahuddin"][quote user="CT "][quote user="Mr. Bump"][quote user="CT "]

[;)]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

mmm, 16yr old from Camb has inside information on sale of City, seems likely ey....[:|]
[/quote]

Yeah I thought he must have been on the funny fags too. [^o)]

i cant understand that ct .. surely if we go down the club would be worth less, and she would hang on to it rather than taking a big hit .?

i have just made enquiries with my local fruit and vegtable shop, for any rotten fruit !!

i shall not support my apriciation to a failure .

Are people actually believing CT has a bit of "inside knowledge"? He''s an attention seeking teen wanting to be Wiz, he has as much inside knowledge about NCFC as my dog.

[quote user="Mushroom"]Are people actually believing CT has a bit of "inside knowledge"? He''s an attention seeking teen wanting to be Wiz, he has as much inside knowledge about NCFC as my dog.[/quote]

Totally agree, the only inside info he gets is from the newspapers before he delivers them.

[quote user="CT "]

[/quote]Name ONEtwat

I have heard this too. Investors are waiting for Delia to drown in her own home made wine, so to speak, then move. Remember the drunken chef has turned down plenty of investment in the past which really helped... :)

[quote user="komakino"] Remember the drunken chef has turned down plenty of investment in the past which really helped... :)[/quote]Go on then.... name an example and I''ll follow it up.....

and your sig is a no nothing cheap shot.... back it up with a fact.....

apologies....''know'' nothing...... keyboard rage gotbthe better of me

[quote user="komakino"] Investors [/quote]You  mean ''Leeches''?

apologies....''know'' nothing...... keyboard rage gotbthe better of me

[quote user="1st Wazzock"][quote user="SPat"][quote user="Salahuddin"][quote user="CT "][quote user="Mr. Bump"][quote user="CT "]

[;)]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

mmm, 16yr old from Camb has inside information on sale of City, seems likely ey....[:|]
[/quote]

Yeah I thought he must have been on the funny fags too. [^o)]

[/quote]

I think everyone attending the match tomorrow should smoke some whacky baccy, might make things look better lol.