Sign in to follow this  
CNS-Canary

Whose on Cabbage (coaches) to Charlton?

Me, and my four mates, (17 - 18 years of age) will be on cabbage to Charlton on Sunday, and we’ll be trying to create an atmosphere on the coaches. (Signing, partying, and trying to add some cheer to a dismal season.) We’re not down yet! ; Even though I have pretty much accepted the inevitably that is our fate.  

So if anyone wants to meet up, and catch the same coach to have a GOOD time, post on here so we can arrange a meeting point at Carrow Road.

Note; we normally get around 15 – 20 of us on. But as it’s the last game I am trying to get much more!

Let me know if you’re interested.

Cheers.

Josh; or on football days; The RUSSIAN.

[quote user="CNS-Canary"]

Me, and my four mates, (17 - 18 years of age) will be on cabbage to Charlton on Sunday, and we’ll be trying to create an atmosphere on the coaches. (Signing, partying, and trying to add some cheer to a dismal season.) We’re not down yet! ; Even though I have pretty much accepted the inevitably that is our fate.  

So if anyone wants to meet up, and catch the same coach to have a GOOD time, post on here so we can arrange a meeting point at Carrow Road.

Note; we normally get around 15 – 20 of us on. But as it’s the last game I am trying to get much more!

Let me know if you’re interested.

Cheers.

Josh; or on football days; The RUSSIAN.

[/quote]Good luck! ;)

Due to the cock up over tickets I can''t get to the game but good luck, hope you get plenty of banter doing pre, during and post game - enjoy yourselves.

yeah ill be well up for it... there is about 3 or 4 of us going... let me know where to meet u etc...

also... either PM me... which ill have to work out how to find messages... or add me on facebook ross welsh..

OTBC

[quote user="rossco2121"]

yeah ill be well up for it... there is about 3 or 4 of us going... let me know where to meet u etc...

also... either PM me... which ill have to work out how to find messages... or add me on facebook ross welsh..

OTBC

[/quote]

pm sent.

[quote user="ginger pele lover"]yeah im up for this would be better than the normal silince of nobody talking:(

[/quote]

I know, normally we get a good turnout; around 20 people-ish. So our coaches can be a little louder than the usual! But i have experienced one by myself. Lets just say; Never again.

Thanks to everyone who has wished me luck; but I’d rather the club have my luck on Saturday. Keep it coming, who else is interested; OTBC.

Ross; when i searched you on Facebook, i got 54 results :/ so, either add me; Josh Harl, (and add in that i go to city of norwich school) or post your msn or something.

and

anyone else? Everyone''s welcome!

OTBC

[quote user="A Gower"]

Where is everyone going for pre match drinks?

I''m heading to The Antigallican, so feel free to join me for a few pre match pints.

[/quote]

yes mate. We''re also going to the antigallican; it''s where we went for the FA cup, and we created an atmosphere. Was a nice place and (if anyone was in their last time, we were the lot partying on the stage to the right of the pub! Going to try and get the same thing started on sunday as well!) So should be good.

I''ll see you in there !

OTBC.

anyone else up for the party!?

[quote user="CNS-Canary"][quote user="A Gower"]

Where is everyone going for pre match drinks?

I''m heading to The Antigallican, so feel free to join me for a few pre match pints.

[/quote]

yes mate. We''re also going to the antigallican; it''s where we went for the FA cup, and we created an atmosphere. Was a nice place and (if anyone was in their last time, we were the lot partying on the stage to the right of the pub! Going to try and get the same thing started on sunday as well!) So should be good.

I''ll see you in there !

OTBC.

anyone else up for the party!?

[/quote]

Keep an eye out for me. Tall, brown hair, glasses. Will be wearing aviva home shirt... I''ll come over and introduce myself, and join in. Should be a good laugh, well up for it!

Yeah i''d be up for it. Any idea about where everyones meeting and all?

[quote user="......and Smith must score."]

Watching Norwich and getting there on Club Cabbage ?........that''s endurance.

I hope you''ve got plenty to sing about on the way back.

[/quote]

atmosphere on cabbage? i wish you luck for that, you will need it more than the team will for a win!

[quote user="Erik Fuglestad "]

correct :)

Watch out for a lad called Tom Kemp on sunday.

Hes proper nawtyy.

[/quote]

[quote user="1JNR5"]tom kemp has a fat potato head
[/quote]

The irony of this is; you too probably go on the coach with us, and change your blue tooth name to ''offensive names'' [:^)] and then bottle out of admitting it :/ wow; cool kids. Even geek boy shows more bottle than you.

and too Glove; Trust me mate you’d be surprised.  

i hate club cabbage for the 13-18 year olds on it!

i almost smacked this lad on the way back from Stoke once....

jas :)

[quote user="Erik Fuglestad "]

The cabbage is full of losers.

+ Geek boy.

[/quote]

You can tell that to my face tomorrow if you want t*at!

Maybe for some people thats the only way to get to the games?

Myself its the most convenient and most cost effective way but just cause we''re on the cabbage doesn''t make us losers or people who will take cr*p of someone talking like they can look after themselves which they''d have to do if they talked like that to many times!

also; everyone can drink on cabbage!

just brought our inflatables, will be buzzzzzing. haha.

GEEK BOY IS OUR LEADER.

GEEK BOY IS OUR LEADER.

LA LA LA LA!