Sign in to follow this  
MPR

For all those who've been to Colney...

Just wondering how those who are getting a bit of a slating (Jonsson etc) perform in training. Personally, I think MJ is a bit quiet in matches but all too often he''s not given much to work with. Helveg is undoubtedly skillful but had a shocker vs Everton. Can''t understand why Eddy is on the odd receiving end though, another Mr Consistency.

Nearly managed to get to Colney last week but other things to do before teeing off at Dunston Hall!

Any views welcome

My only view is that you shouldn''t play at Dunston.  De Vere never really invested the cash they told me they would.  Full of hackers at the weekend!!

Nobby, it was Friday. We didn''t play the world''s best golf but it was OK. Slightly ruined by the 2 or 3 of the 4 infront of us carving it into the woods and random intervals but not letting me and my mate play through.

I was a member there for a couple of years but left in 2002 because I could never get on my own course due to all the weekend visitors - groups of 4 blokes with buggy''s, hacking into the woods who had come away on a (relative for Dunston) cheap deal.

Not surprising that a lot of footballers play golf is it.  Given the supposed relaxation it gives you!!!

I reckon Worthy should force some of our shandy boys to play - 4 hours a day would keep them out of trouble!  Remember Eadie and his fishing?