Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for the Academy with the Pink un Pickers.

[quote user="Delias Chef"]

Hi everyone, Not sure if this is the place to post it and sorry if this seems dumb. But I''m not a betting person but am looking at getting into puting a few quid on matches from now and then. I really don''t understand what the Free bet''s and the Naps and all that is about. Could anyone explain?

Thanks In advance

[/quote]

Delia''s chef. I''ve asked you before but never got an answer. Is the man in the photo with Delia you? Just wondering ...

Beaker, as you know, we don''t say sorry on this thread. All I will say is it looks like your choice got the job done and mine did not.

I was willing Andelecht to score but it appears they just fell behind with 5 mins to go. Bordeaux were winning 2-0 at HT.

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]Beaker, as you know, we don''t say sorry on this thread. All I will say is it looks like your choice got the job done and mine did not.[/quote]

I knew you''d be willing them on too Yankee my friend. You''re right, we don''t say sorry, we come back next week, hold our heads high, and have another go[Y]

[quote user="Beaker"]ohhhh arrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh[/quote]

Perhaps it doesn''t mean much Beaker but I feel your pain.

Anderlecht snatched a draw in the end. Not quite there but so close. Great effort Beaker and all you PUPs.

Unlucky guys, tough week.My pick for next week, assuming I dont make it on is Raith to beat Arbroath. As always will try my best. My pick lost this week so congratulations Inchy! I believe the best I can get now is a tie with you at the top, and as you have picked more times than me it would make you a very worthy winner.Oh and as ive had four hours sleep in two nights for various vegas-related reasons the relegation issue hasnt really hit home yet. Suppose it wont until I get back to the UK. Either way I didnt manage to find anywhere to follow the game, probably for the best...

Yes I think so Mr Bump. Beaker joined the "one wrong club". It was a brave effort but Anderlecht didn''t have enough time to get a winner.

It''s the last week next week so I''ll put the final stats up after that. Obviously the board is too busy this week. As Trent said he and Inchy are both on 87% going into the last week but Inchy is top on picks made. Shaun and Fonejack are on 84%. Fonejack needs to select next week to be included as he will then have picked in 50% of the weeks. A win would put him on 85%.

Great effort by all us PUPs again this week[Y]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Yes I think so Mr Bump. Beaker joined the "one wrong club". It was a brave effort but Anderlecht didn''t have enough time to get a winner.

It''s the last week next week so I''ll put the final stats up after that. Obviously the board is too busy this week. As Trent said he and Inchy are both on 87% going into the last week but Inchy is top on picks made. Shaun and Fonejack are on 84%. Fonejack needs to select next week to be included as he will then have picked in 50% of the weeks. A win would put him on 85%.

[/quote]

Thanks Nutty for all the hard work I am sure I speak for all when I say how much it is appreciated, particulaly after all thats happened.

Whatever are you going to do all summer?[:D]

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

Thanks Nutty for all the hard work I am sure I speak for all when I say how much it is appreciated, particulaly after all thats happened.

[/quote]

I''ll second that. Ardee would be proud of you and I look forward to finally meeting you at the presentation! Let''s finish with a win next week!

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="The Butler"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I''ll second that. Ardee would be proud of you and I look forward to finally meeting you at the presentation! Let''s finish with a win next week!

[/quote]

Thanks for those words. It''s no chore to look after the free bet because it''s something Ray and I did together and it keeps his memory at the front of my mind always. Because we spent so much time together talking about it I know what to do when I have a decision to make because I know what Ray would have done.

In the summer I''ll have a chat with Billy and see if we can carry on next season. The thing about the free bet is that it gives fans all over the world a chance to do something positive for the club they love from afar. We all stand together on this thread, united in our aim to help the club we all love. The spirit of the free bet is what makes it carry on. And this spirit was given to us by our much loved and missed friend Arrdee.