Sign in to follow this  
can u sit down please

What changes are needed if we are to move forward?

Some think Delia shouldnt go?

Some think Gunn should be given the job no matter what.

But what changes are needed if we are to move forward as a club and establish ourselves as a top 8 championship club?

Personally i think this board have taken us as far as we can go (apart from league 2) too many mistakes on and off the pitch. If Delia really wants to sell her shares why doesnt she publicise it a bit more?

Not once have i seen or heard her nationally say this! But then saying you wont sell to anyone outside Norfolk does rule a lot of people out!

Walker,Hamilton, Rioch, Worthington (latter part of reign) Grant, Roeder and Gunn....They were employed by our board to steer the club. They will all be held responsible, so why aint some holding them responsible for employing them?

Brian Clough once said "if you sack a manager you employ, you should leave too!"

Never a truer word spoken.

Easier said than done, but the Board should go, Gunn should step aside and let someone with experience come in - let players who dont want to be here go and rebuild. It wouldnt be an overnight jobby but its something that has been coming the last few years and I think now is the time where it has gone from being a maybe to a must.

OTBC

True Darren, but if they have any live for this Club whatsoever then they MUST go for the good of it. I know they''ve not done it now but financially they won''t be gaining much from running a League One club.

[quote user="Mushroom"]Easier said than done, but the Board should go, Gunn should step aside and let someone with experience come in - let players who dont want to be here go and rebuild. It wouldnt be an overnight jobby but its something that has been coming the last few years and I think now is the time where it has gone from being a maybe to a must. OTBC[/quote]

Would you rather eat dog food or starve to death? If he current board go who will manage the debt? We will have nothing but administration to deal with. Sadly the witch is keeping us alive at the moment, she is prolonging our miserable death. She should have cut her losses years ago but instead she stuck around and now we cant afford to get rid of her. When will she realises that she is about as popular as a horny dog at a miss lovely legs competition? If I was as hated as she is I would have done a runna years ago!! Very much like Thatcher if you think about it!!

[quote user="TheCanaryFan"]

[quote user="Mushroom"]Easier said than done, but the Board should go, Gunn should step aside and let someone with experience come in - let players who dont want to be here go and rebuild. It wouldnt be an overnight jobby but its something that has been coming the last few years and I think now is the time where it has gone from being a maybe to a must. OTBC[/quote]

Would you rather eat dog food or starve to death? If he current board go who will manage the debt? We will have nothing but administration to deal with. Sadly the witch is keeping us alive at the moment, she is prolonging our miserable death. She should have cut her losses years ago but instead she stuck around and now we cant afford to get rid of her. When will she realises that she is about as popular as a horny dog at a miss lovely legs competition? If I was as hated as she is I would have done a runna years ago!! Very much like Thatcher if you think about it!!

[/quote]

I reckon whatever her faults you have to admit Deliah can make dog food taste okay from time to time!

Completely agree with you CF

Smith and the rest of the Board need to go , then Gunn and then we need to build a decent squad of players we own . Not going to happen is it , we will be muddling around the middle of League 1 for the next 10 years .