Sign in to follow this  
Canaries4ever

2 CHARLTON TICKETS NEEDED!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh dam my bad, seen it''s sold out, i looked on official website yesterday though, and it said on wednesday 22nd april, 800 tickets will go on general sale :S

When i looked last night it said, all 2500 written applications had been sucessful, and a following 800 would go on general sale April 22nd.

http://www.pinkun.com/content/ncfc/storyrss.aspx?brand=PINKUNOnline&category=Norwich&tBrand=PINKUNOnline&tCategory=NORWICH&itemid=NOED20%20Apr%202009%2016%3A42%3A35%3A117

This has really pissed me off as the club stated to me on Friday when i spoke to them that written applications had closed for tickets but there would be 800 on general sale from Wednesday!!!!! why do they tell us one thing and then carry on selling tickets? I''m going to the box office to complain about this so if anybody else feels like this please PM me and i will print them off and take them with me to show the strength of disgust about this issue

Yeah this has really annoyed me too as i was waiting for wednesday and then was going to buy tickets. Never been to a last game of the season so was really looking forward to it, now really annoyed.

I to am rather miffed by the moving of the extra ticket goal posts! gonna miss the reading game charlton was to be my consolation!

Make sure you get proper angry Matt, tell them that it''s totally unacceptable. And how you won''t take a sorry for an answer, demand tickets. Be thretening if you really have to. POWER TO MATTTTTTTTTTT

If I didn''t have a ticket I''d just go anyway and offer a tenner to whoevers on the turnstile. Bet they''d let you in. Went to Charlton in cup with an u16 ticket, they didnt care and I''m 22.  Usually some kid who would be glad to make a cheeky tenner on the side. What you got to lose? ;)Got plenty of other ideas too that have worked in other grounds in the past.