Sign in to follow this  
The Chirp

THE CHIRP Orient and Yeovil here we come?

Hi all,          I''ve written up my latest blog piece which you can find here http://new.pinkun.com/content/columns/thechirp.aspxPlease take a look and please add your views at the bottom of the blog on where you think it''s all gone wrong for us... It''s been a depressing 24 hours hasn''t it?! I guess if you are to believe 90''s pop act D:REAM ''things can only get better...''  :-)Best, James.

I have to reply to this here...I really hope the board don''t listen to the section of fickle fans

who''ll no doubt call for Gunn to get sacked if we go down, as I firmly

believe we finally have the right man in charge.
The right man based on what?  His loan signings, his tactical nous or his player motivation?

If Gunn has got the team playing I for one must have missed it. Did you see the second half yesterday? Maybe you missed the Sheffield game? They play in fits and starts but they did that under Roeder. Gunn has got the team smiling and got a feel good factor going, but playing is stretching it a bit.

thing is every team has off games especially a team with so much riding on their games. also lets not forget the standard of player he has to work with. i don''t think any mananger could have come in and done much better. but that''s just my opinion, obviously many others will see things differently....especially with yesterday still causing pain.