Sign in to follow this  
Eam

Sky matches on final Sunday

Sky are televising two games on the final Sunday, which to my knowledge have not been chosen yet, so maybe the Charlton game will be on live depending on how the league stands. Most likely the scramble for a play off spot will take preference though.

it will be one promotion tie / one relegation tie...atm saints vs forest is there priority

Reading v Birmingham looks a banker to me. Palace v Sheff Utd could be likely. Forest v Southampton and Plymouth v Barnsley could have importance for both teams. I think our game is fairly well down the list.

If we get picked we might just as well pack up and go home now.  We''re always dreadful on camera.

Little old Naarwich wont get picked, we get that privilege next Monday and that''s only because we''re playing Reading. If the viewing figures are decent then perhaps we will, but Charlton don''t have anything to play for and worryingly, neither might we.

On the subject of Sky, they better not have Garry Birtles commentating on our game next week. As a Forest fan he will clearly want us to lose to probably make them safe.

if i can get this right ........

Blues v Reading - all rests on this weekends results

-------------

Sheffield Utd v Swansea - if sheff utd win - then this effectivly rules swansea out the playoff race

Birmingham City v Pne - (5.30pm sky game) Birmingham City beat Pne then they are promoted and at the same time ending pne chances of playoffs

if these two outcomes occur then both the automatic and playoff spots could all be cemented come 7.15pm on Saturday

so now we presume relegation battle will be shown x2 on sky

Plymouth v Barnsley is obvious choice unless both win at the weekend. if both have chance to go down on last game then i expect this to be shown

Saints v Forest - will be shown if saints are already relegated nor forest safe

i think your the safe option in knowing regardless of results this weekend you still be in the mix regardless

but i think it depends who arent safe and who has chance stay up in the other two games and obviously the promotion race

if Birmingham City aren''t promoted last game

i''d be very suprised if they didnt put on both Birmingham and Sheff Utd due to Blues having a tough away trip which you could see them losing