Sign in to follow this  
taintedtom2000

EDP Video Interview - just what we needed

http://www.edp24.co.uk/content/edp24/news/story.aspx?brand=EDPOnline&category=NewsSplash&tBrand=EDPOnline&tCategory=xDefault&itemid=NOED20%20Apr%202009%2016%3A22%3A56%3A173

Who at Archant decided that following a dismal defeat away at our bitter rivals, leaving us further in the relegation mire. That the perfect remedy would be to get some pencil pusher from the office to go out on the streets of Norwich ''Anglia TV Style'' and interview this bunch of misfits about our plight?!!!!

When will bloody Archant realise we are not all a laughing stock of ''yocals'' who talk drivel and stop patronising the huge support REAL fans show both their publications and Norwich City F.C.

On top of everything else this weekend this has really p***ed me off....I for one am not in the mood for it!

[quote user="taintedtomcaster2000"]

When will bloody Archant realise we are not all a laughing stock of ''yocals'' who talk drivel and stop patronising the huge support REAL fans show both their publications and Norwich City F.C.

[/quote]Is it beyond the bounds of possibility that this is an accurate cross-section of our support?

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="taintedtomcaster2000"]

[/quote]Is it beyond the bounds of possibility that this is an accurate cross-section of our support?[/quote]Of course it isn''t! Bloody cheek! Now where did I leave my zimmer frame.........?

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="taintedtomcaster2000"]

[/quote]

Is it beyond the bounds of possibility that this is an accurate cross-section of our support?
[/quote]

Please MrChops....dont make me feel any worse :-(

Come on EDP, this is pants. Can''t believe that a double stabbing isn''t the top story but this crock is.

I can''t work out if the EDP is taking the piss our of local readers, or it has lost the plot by being unable to find anyone who knows anything about football.

You won''t be laughing next year if Carrow Road crowds drop by 5000 and so do Monday sales.

[quote user="taintedtomcaster2000"]I for one am not in the mood for it![/quote]Me neither. Soon as that first woman started talking... closed was the tab.

[quote user="The Norwitch"]Come on EDP, this is pants. Can''t believe that a double stabbing isn''t the top story but this crock is. I can''t work out if the EDP is taking the piss our of local readers, or it has lost the plot by being unable to find anyone who knows anything about football. You won''t be laughing next year if Carrow Road crowds drop by 5000 and so do Monday sales.[/quote]

and it''ll serve them right too!

I can feel what you''re saying Tainted Tom, but we need quite the opposite. The club is on the verge of sliding downhill big style and we need a strong local press to make sense of what will happen. This video is just kids playing stupid.

Absolutely dire.  Journalists have to sell newspapers and churn out a certain number of words whether there is a story to be told or not. If there isn''t, then getting the media circus in full swing will do and to hell with the effect on morale. But is it any worse than all the pessimism being expressed on this board? If Ipswich fans came on here and indulged in all the premature defeatism the knives would soon be out. We are not relegated yet and there is a very good chance we will not be - so true fans should keep the faith!