If Norwich are relegated will Delia find a buyer for the club be pushed out by a hostile takeover?. My own opinion is that Cullum will launch a hostile bid over the summer, destabilise Delia then move in. 

[quote user=" Baldrick"]If Norwich are relegated will Delia find a buyer for the club be pushed out by a hostile takeover?. My own opinion is that Cullum will launch a hostile bid over the summer, destabilise Delia then move in. [/quote]

Only hostility will prize the daft cooks grip on her favourite toy..........

[quote user=" Baldrick"]If Norwich are relegated will Delia find a buyer for the club be pushed out by a hostile takeover?. My own opinion is that Cullum will launch a hostile bid over the summer, destabilise Delia then move in. [/quote]How''s that work then ?

Not sure where Cullum will be able to get enough shares to oust the board without the board selling some.

[quote user=" Baldrick"]If Norwich are relegated will Delia find a buyer for the club be pushed out by a hostile takeover?. My own opinion is that Cullum will launch a hostile bid over the summer, destabilise Delia then move in. [/quote]

Hopefully someone will get a bargain and Smith will have to top up her pension working at Tesco''s.... if they''d have her.